Chapter-7

Jai's pov:
I was at the house that all of us guys share, no one was home but me and James. I was upstairs when I heard him talking to Lilly about going somewhere and I knew that he would wanna kick me out so I pretended to be asleep.

I was looking out the window so if I see Lilly coming I can follow them later.

I waited 5 minutes then saw her car parking in the driveway. I then heard a faint knock at the door and James answered it. I stood at the top of the staircase sorta hiding so I can listen to what they say.

Why am I being such a creep I'm even scaring myself,I barely like the damn girl and I know this for sure cause then my Demon would've stopped all this and made me distant from her.

James started walking towards the staircase so I ran back to my room and pretended to be asleep.

James came in and opened the lights. "Jai,CUNT GET UP"
"What the fuck do you want can't you see I'm trying to fucking sleep."
"Yea well get up and keep Lily company I have to make a call and it'll probably take a while."
"Fine" I said sounding annoyed but really I wanna see her.

"Um Lilly?"
"What" she said with no emotion

"Calm down James said to keep you company cause he has to make a call that'll take a while"

"I don't need company so you can go back and do whatever you do."

"What's your problems why are you so..... So rude,ok I get that I made you cry but you can't be serious"

"It's cause you didn't apologize and I did and that was just for yelling at you. At least say sorry, and you don't have to mean it. But no you have to be stubborn." She said getting really mad.

"Fine you want me to apologize then I will. Lilly Sahyounie I am sorry for yelling at you then making you cry. There. Are you happy now, or do you want me to sing to you or get on my knees and kiss your feet."

I think I sounded a little too serious cause she said.

Lilly's pov:
when he said all of that I don't know if he was being serious or sarcastically serious so I said "awww Jai your so adorable ok I forgive you" then hugged him.
I actually felt like I had to hug him as weird as it sounds.

It lasted for probably almost a minute till we got interrupted by James saying "Alright I'm- oh sorry am I interrupting something or...."
"Oh no he finally apologized and we just hugged" "oh ok are you ready to go now or should we stay for a bit?" I looked at Jai to see if I should stay. But he told me to go cause he has to go somewhere too."

"Ok then LETS GO!" "Haha k bye Jai"
"Bye" he said looking sad. Why does he look sad should I have stayed with him for a little or should've he came with us? No then he would be the third wheel. Forget it I'm already out of the house.

James ran to the car and opened the door for me then as he was running back to his side & he almost tripped on his own foot. God he's so clumsy haha. I started laughing when he came in cause he was cursing under his breath and he looked like he was gonna have an asthma attack any second.

I held his and and said "calm down James you look like your gonna faint any second, ok look take deep breaths then see if you relax" I said calmly. At first he laughed but then when it worked a few minutes later he thanked me.

"James where are we going we've been driving forever I thought were going to Otto's Taco's?
"It's a surprise and deal with it I lie a lot" he laughed
****skip the rest of car ride****
When we finally came to a stop I looked up and saw a fancy restaurant.
I sighed in annoyance cause I'm wearing a casual outfit and him to so we're gonna be embarrassed.
"What's wrong don't you like this place or should I turn back?"
"Your so adorable James you make me wanna fan girl over it but no that's weird. But anyways I do like this place it's just that look at what we're wearing"

"Oh don't worry about that I know who works here" he said so innocently
Oh lord this guy is so stupid but I'm gonna agree with him cause I'm not in the mood for this. "ok then come on let's go"

James pov:
Im such an idiot I forgot to tell her it's a fancy restaurant.
When she stood at my doorway I was gonna ask her why she wasn't wearing something fancy.

Cause I've seen her around school and she's the type to dress up. So I just went along with what she's wearing.

When we walked in of course people were whispering to each other cause of what we were wearing but she didn't seem too bothered on the outside but I can read her emotions like a book she just wants to hide her face right now from the deathly stares.

I slung my arm around her waist so I can keep her close to me. I then whispered "You know they're just jealous that your more confident then they ever will be" in her ear so she won't feel so shy on the inside.

She had a plastered smile on her face as we were being guided to our seats. "Ok I'll be your waitress for today and here are the menus I'll be back in a few minutes"
"Ok thank you"
"Oh I almost forgot my name is Rebecca" (Becky G is playing her)
I started checking her out cause she's wearing a shirt black skirt, what did you expect me to do respect her privacy hell no if you look that hot ima check you out.

"Um James are you ok you've been staring at the floor for a while now" she awkwardly chuckled.
"Oh sorry I just....just zoned out for a second." "Oh ok anyways what are you gonna get?"
"Um I don't know it's the first time I come here,did you see anything that looks good?"
"Actually I did and it's called Sopa De Tortilla" she said trying to pronounce it in Mexican. Yes this is a Mexican restaurant.
"You look so cute trying to speak Spanish" I laughed.

She started blushing and Rebecca the waitress came to take our orders.
"Ok did you guys decide what you wanted?"
"Uh yes I'd like the Sopa de......" When I didn't know the rest and waited for Lilly to help me out. When she finally noticed that I forgot what it was called she said. "Oh he'll like the Sopa De Tortilla and I'd like the Flautas De Pollo thing." She laughed.
"Ok any drinks?"
"I'd like some vodka and Lilly here would like..." "Oh I'll just have water"
"Ok I'll bring you food but I'm gonna need an ID or drivers license for the vodka". When she left, Me and Lilly were laughing and telling stupid jokes till the food finally came.

"Ok here is your ID,your food is all set and il bring the drinks in a second" she said while putting our food on the table.

"James"
"Ya"
"I think I'm in love"
"Really with who?"
"With Rebecca's outfit"
When she came with our drinks Lilly stopped her from leaving.
"Um excuse me Rebbecca"
"Ya do you need anything else"
"Actually it's a question for you"
"What is it?" She asked while laughing lightly
"Where in the living hell did you get your outfit from its so damn CUTE!" She shrieked.
"Well this.." she said twirling her dress then looking at me.
"The dress is from forever 21 and the heels I ordered them online from Nordstrom".
Lilly got up and now they're both hugging, practically fangirling.
"Lilly no need to sound rude and all but can you sit down and eat cause I was taught not to eat till your date starts so can you please sit your ass down." I laughed.

"Oh ya sorry."
Lilly's pov:
When Rebecca finally left James started eating right away and he looked like an idiot that hasn't eaten in days and I've been laughing at him for a good 3 minutes till he said with his mouth full.

"Lilly close your mouth a fly might fly in there, hasn't your mother told you that before."
"Ya she has but hasn't your mother told you not to talk with your mouth full" I laughed.
"Good one know are you gonna eat that or do you want me to attack tour food to?
"NO I'm starving especially with all the laughing I probably lost about 2 pounds." I said while tapping my stomach

"You don't need to lose any pounds from what I see honestly you need to gain weight"

"Why thank you Ja-mez"
"Do you mind answering a few questions for me please" he asked out of no where.

*******lord this chapter took forever and remember Rebecca she's gonna be in the book a few chaps ahead