Chapter-29

Daniels pov:
"Skip did you hear what people are saying about your sister" Beau said from across the class
"No what are they saying" I said while walking up to him.
"People are saying she cheated on James and stuff that's why get broke up and that she's been sleeping with Jai and someone else"
"So they're calling my own sister a slut" I said with a clenched jaw.

"Did she leave school" I asked
"Ya but with Jai"
I didn't say anything just went back to my seat since the teacher walked in.
Would Jai seriously do that to James.
Of course he wouldn't but his demon would.

I asked the teacher if I can go to the bathroom and she surprisingly let me.
Before I even walked out of class j took out my phone and dialed Lilly's number but it went straight to voicemail so it's probably out of charge since she never turns it off.
I called Jai immediately after I ended her call.

Luckily he answered on the second ring.
"Daniel!!"
"Listen I don't have time to mess around ok I just need a yes or no answer from you ok"
I didn't even wait for an answer and asked "have you had sex with my sister"
He took a while to answer but finally said "No... Wait wh-"
"Ok did she actually cheat on James with you"
"No"
"Ok that's all I needed to know. Oh and tell Lilly to charge her phone or turn it back on"
I ended the call right away and walked back to class relived.

James pov:
Instead of walking around Rebecca's house I left and went to McDonald's.
Ya I know that's messed up to just leave but I could t stand being in her house cause I felt like I was cheating on Lilly even though we aren't dating anymore.
But what the fuck he's a fucking murderer and has a demon inside him I know for sure not all of the crimes he did was the demon I honestly think he does it then blames it on his demons.

'LILLY FUCKING SAHYOUNIE IS HANGING OUT WITH A MURDERER'
"Hi I'd like two large fries and two Big Macs"
"Ok you're total is $5.00 and it'll be out in a few minutes"
I nodded standing aside where the other line is and soon took my food and went driving back to Rebecca's house cause I'm a little bitch who feels bad for everyone.

"Hey Rebecca I got food!" I yelled while walking upstairs.
"You better cause I thought you left me"
I walked in her room and saw that she changed back into her pajamas.
"Ok I got us fries and a Big Mac"
"Ugh! Thank you I'm starving"
I watched the way her lips chew and noticed that she didn't look annoying like other girls usually do.

"You look cute eating" I laughed kissing her cheek.
"Are you kidding me i eat like a gorilla" she laughed
"Also my lips do this annoying thing sometimes" she puckered her lips end tried doing it but I pressed my lips on hers.
She kissed back but then pulled away.
"Never kiss me while I'm eating cause trust me I'll forget that their not good and bite your lip hard"

Lilly's pov:
The whole entire time me and Jai were watching Tv and eating pizza but when I got thirsty I noticed that the can hasn't even been opened yet. So I opened it and almond took a sip till I heard:
"Did you ask" Jai said with a sassy tone.
"Did I ask what"
"If you can drink from MY can for all I know you might have aids"
i squinted my eyes at him and said "shut up Jai you barely touched it as you can see I'm the one who opened it" I responded while taking a sip of it.
"Don't drink it all give meh some" he said grabbing it from my hand
I started laughing but instead it turned into me choking.

"Oh my god are you ok" he laughed
"Jai..... I-I can't"
"You can't breath! I don't know what to do.... WATER"
He ran getting me a glass of water but instead of swallowing it I spit it on his face laughing.
"You were joking! You almost gave me a heart attack"
"Good cause you don't mess with girls while their drinking and word of advice if I'm ever choking don't get me warm water you idiot I choke on that on a daily basis"