Chapter-41

***Next Morning***
Gina's pov:
I woke up very early just to make sure the dinner tasted good and the house was clean since Luke and Jai are here they don't clean after themselves, but I also made sure that Jai doesn't like it cause when Lilly told me about how Jai's been treating her I got really mad and instead of yelling at him I'll just cook something he doesn't like, And yes Luke knows all about this so he's staying for dinner to.

Before I started cooking I called Lilly and asked if she likes Chicken Caesar Salad and Hotdogs. She said she did and I immediately started cooking different types of hotdogs and he chicken for the salad.
"Good morning mom, what are you making" Jai asked
"You know just Chicken salad and some hotdogs"
"But I don't like eating that stuff, I already told you. I only eat mini sausages and I don't like chicken"
"It's ok I'll pick up some Mc Donald's for you later"
"Thank you mommy" he cheekily said while kissing my cheek and walking out to his car.

Right after he pulled away Luke came down dressed nicely.
"So mom, how do I look" he posed while wearing a dress shirt
"You look handsome, but too handsome for a normal dinner so just wear something you'd usually wear" I suggested
"Ok then should I wear my camouflage shirt with black pants and a red beanie"
"Yea that looks good on you, now go change before I start crying"
He laughed and ran upstairs to his room
I didn't want any distractions so I put my headphones on and listened to quiet music.
***
While the hotdogs were cooking I left them alone for a second to get the buns, ketchup and mustard out and ready for the kids (Lilly,Evan, Jai and Luke)

Jai's pov:
I quickly drove over to the woods and parked my car where I usually do and walked around to see if I have a new 'client'
***
I've been following a guy for the past hour and he looks lost so that's one reason I could walk up to him and stab the life out of him.
I slowly approached him making sure not to step on a fallen branch.
"Hey! You lost" I asked
"Oh uh yea sorta I was just taking a walk on a path a few miles that way and it lead me here.
"It's ok I know a way out of here but it might take a while is that ok" I nicely said
"Yea of course, I'd go anywhere to get out of here"
"Alright then follow me"

I started leading him to where I kill most people which is near a huge tree.
*** 20 minutes later***
"We're almost there uh..."
"Oh sorry my name is Eric"
"Oh well my name is Jai"
"Are we like almost there cause the sun is starting to go down and I feel like we would get even more lost"
"Actually we are here" I said
He looked around confused since there were a bunch of logs, old trees and My big tree.
"Uh were still in the woods if you haven't noticed" he turned around to look at me but I ran up to him and caught him off guard
Knocking him to the ground I quickly put on my brass knuckles and started throwing punches from left and right.
"Sto-stop.... I'm begging you"
I did as he said and stopped punching him, I let him take a few breaths but then I wrapped my hands around his neck and choked him while banging his head on the floor till I felt his pulse get slower and slower under my hands

When he didn't have the best of a pulse I took my knife out of my back pocket and stabbed him on his two thighs first then his heart multiple time making sure he's completely dead
I dragged his body under the tree and positioned him into a sitting position and ran back to the cabin so I can clean up and go eat dinner with my loving family.
***
I walked out of the cabin leaving the brass knuckles and the knife behind wrapped in a small towel.
I got in my car and quickly drove home cause I knew I was late.
I walked in and quickly ran upstairs so no one would see the blood stains on my shirt
I locked my rooms door and threw my clothes in the corner of my room
I put on a white Shirt and my black skinny jeans that had a silver chain on the side.

Lilly's pov:
"Come on Evan where are you" I asked over the phone
"I can't find anything to where"
"Ok fine hold on I'll call you back"
"Ok bye"
I hung up and drove to his house as quick as I could cause we're late
On my way there I called Gina telling her that we're gonna be late.
***
I ran to the doorstep and Evans mom answered telling me that Evan is in his room.
I got in and knocked on his door before walking in.
"Hey what's wrong, I thought we agreed your gonna wear the gray striped shirt and the black pants" I asked
"I'm not comfortable wearing the shirt its to short"
"What do you mean it's too short its covering your shoulders" I asked
"You won't understand-just can I not go"
"No, you have to go" I begged
"I'm so-"
"Ok fine here just wear this black long sleeved shirt, and wear these jeans"
"Ok, you can wait outside now"
"No were already late now come on"
I tried taking his shirt off but he just pulled it back down