Chapter-26

Lilly's pov:
I'm finally noticing that Jai is actually a good person at heart. He just doesn't know how to show it as much plus he does have that demon guy in him.
So ya I'm happy but when I walked out of IHOP with Jai all my happiness drained out of me.

James fucking Yammouni is making out with some bitch.
'Did he do this on purpose? Did he know I'd be here?'
"Lilly come on let's go" Jai said softly
I wanted to go but my feet were frozen. But my mind was running all over the place cause I was confused, broken, annoyed and tad bit jealous cause he never kissed me like that before.

Jai grabbed my hand and kissed it which drew my attention away from him. I looked at Jai confused but I just hugged him and held back the tears.
"Come on let's go" I said walking towards the car with our hands still connected.

The ride to wherever we're going was quiet the only sound in the car was the radio that was on low volume.
With the back of my hand I wiped any tears that escaped my eyes and stared out the window and saw that it was going to rain.

"Jai where are we going" I asked not making any eye contact.
"Umm I don't know I'm just driving around till you get whatever it is off your mind"
"Oh... well thank you" I said while glancing at him.
He looked like he was in his own world while driving and that's dangerous so "Jai what are you thinking about"

"Nothing why"
"No reason you just look like you have something in mind"
he shook his head and said "are you ok now"
"Ya I think so but can I go to your house I feel like the guys will start judging me by the fake rumour James said"
"Sure but what rumour"
"Nothing he just said that I cheated on him which I didn't"

"Do you wanna sleep over"
"Ya but can you drive me to school the next day" I said remembering it's Sunday.
"Ok but should we go to your house and get some of your clothes"
I nodded and saw him take a small U turn.
***At Brooks house***

"Ok so what room do I put my stuff in" she asked holding her Pink duffle bag and her school backpack. "Umm you can sleep in Luke's room if you want cause the guest room is a mess"
"Why was Daniel in there" i joked
"Yea actually and he was drunk so that was ugly" he laughed

I looked at me confused but didn't say anything and asked "where's his room"
"come follow me" He said leading me upstairs.
"Ok this is my room and Luke's is right here across from mine so if you need anything at night just I don't know come in" He said. I don't think he has lots of guest come over.

I nodded and went inside luke's room to put my stuff down.
I came back out dressed in grey sweatpants and a black tank top.
"Ok what should we do" I asked while tying my hair in a high ponytail.
"Uh wanna watch a movie"
"You pick the movie and I'll make popcorn" I immediately said and ran downstairs and started looking for the popcorn and soon found it in one of the cabinets.

Jai's pov:
I got a bunch of movies I found lying around including my favourite one Step Brothers.
"LILIO HURRY UP I GOT THE MOVIES AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO WATCH!" I yelled so she can hear me.
"Im right here no need to yell" she said walking in with a bowl of popcorn.
"Oh sorry" I chuckled.

"Wait before we do anything can you quickly go to that gas station in the corner of the street"
"Ya but for what"
"You know what I'll go with you I can tell your not used to guest" she giggled.
***At gas station***

"Ok you go get the drinks and anything you want while I go get some snacks that I think we'll both like." She said being all organised
"Ok boss" I joked
She playfully rolled her eyes and pushed me away.

Ok so what kind of drinks should I get.
She likes Arizona probably, I mean who doesn't. Wait what flavour I'll get the watermelon kiwi and the half and half one.
Before going back to her I got 2 bottles of Red Bull.

"Ok I didn't know what you liked so i got Arizona and Red bull"
"Ok thanks you can put them on the counter and come back and help me I have no idea what you like"
I nodded and went to put them down in front of the cashier.

"Do you like Twizzlers " she asked holding a pack of them in my face.
"Uh ya"
"Ok here hold it" she said while her face was concentrated on the snacks.
"UGH! I give up tell me what you like and I'll see if I like it too" she irritatingly said.

"Um Twix?"
"Ya I like that" I took 5 packs of them and gave them to her.
"Ok do you like Skittles"
I looked at her and her eyes went wide.
"I'm guessing that a yes" I chuckled while taking out four different flavours.
"Ok umm you pick something" I said running out of what else we should get.

"Uh sour patch kids?"
"Ya ok I think that enough" I said while grabbing three packs of them.
"Ok come on let's pay" she laughed
***back at the Brooks house***

"Jai get me a few bowls!"
"Ok hold on" I yelled back from the kitchen.
I came back with three bowls and two plates for the Twizzlerz and the twix.
She organized everything then sat down looking at the movies trying to figure out which one is better.

"Jai what's your favorite movie?"
"Uh step brothers why"
"Because that's the movie we are going to be watching" she said getting up to put the Cd in the disc.
"Wait!" She yelled
"What" I said lazily
"Where's the blankets and pillows"

I quickly got up and went to the storage room to get the pillows and blankets. While I'm walking downstairs the blankets keep getting in the way And I'm scared I'll fall.
Oops and of course I jinxed it I am now tumbling down the stairs.
"Lilo COME HELP ME" I yelled in pain.
"What's wrong- oh Jai why are you on the floor"
"I fell"
"oh Jai of course you did the blankets aren't even folded how wouldn't you fall" she laughed

"Stop laughing at me and help me up" I said while sticking my hand up.
She surprised me by pulling me up easily without my help.
"Your light" she giggled.
I laughed at her compliment and said "since your strong I'm sure you can pick up them up without any help" I said while walking away.
I heard her huff and pick them up.

I sat in the couch and watched her set the blankets on the floor and couches and out the pillows everywhere.
"Do you wanna stay on the couch or floor" she asked
"The couch is good"
She shrugged and laid on her stomach on the blankets.
Literally her ass is in front of me how am I gonna concentrate.
"Jai can you give me my Arizona"
"Sure" I said snapping out of my haze.

I looked at her while she took a sip and put it back in the table and laying back on the floor.
I couldn't handle seeing her there so I got off the couch and laid my head on her ass.

Lilly's pov:
I started laughing when I felt Jais head on my butt it felt weird honestly so I pushed him off.
"What are you doing" I asked while laughing
"Nothing I just saw your ass laying there and it looked comfortable to lay on" He said like it was nothing.
"Well it's not so lay on the couch or here next to me" I said patting the spot next to me.

He huffed in annoyance and laid next to me. "You now I'm not forcing you to lay next to me right"
"Ya I know I'm forcing myself"
'Aww'
"Wait pause the movie I have to get the snacks next to us"
I quickly got up and out the skittles,sour patch, and Twix next to us and put the Twizzlers next to Jai since he liked them more than I did.

"Don't forget our drinks" he said
I only got mine and put it next to him.
"You can have mine" I said laying back down.

✖️

After watching half the movie Jais arm was in my back but ended up laying on my bottom back which is killing me cause it hurts from laying down on my stomach and eating.
Also I think Jai fell asleep three times during the movie.

"Jai I wanna lay on the couch" I said facing him.
"Ok I'm laying with you cause my back is killing me" I smiled at how his hair is already a mess.

I laid on the couch and Jai laid down on the other side. Of the couch so my feet were next to him and his were next to me.
After a few minutes the movie was coming to an end and so was Jai and I.
I was gonna pull the blanket on top of me but Jai pulled it off and laid on top of me.

I was shocked but tired to so I didn't push him off instead I caressed his hair till I felt myself getting tired by the minute and finally fell asleep after 5 minutes of silence.