Chapter-28

Lilly's pov:
Does he really think I'm a slut I didn't even do anything to be one, Ya I understand that I almost hooked up with Jai but he broke up with me so I don't even know why he's mad. And the worst part about this is that he practically announced it so whoever didn't know what was going on they now know.

I ran out of the cafeteria before anyone saw me cry cause once they see you cry that's it you're a slut at heart in their minds.
****
"Lilly are you ok" Jai called from the other side of the girls bathroom
"Ya why wouldn't I be?" I fake laughed.
"If you're really ok then come out here"
I didn't answer him I just cried silently in the corner of the bathroom.

"Lilo babe come on get out of the bathroom" He begged
'Did me just call me babe' I still didn't answer but instead a loud sob escaped my mouth.
"Lilly that's it I'm coming in" he said desperately.

Jai's pov:
When I walked into the girls bathroom I looked around and spotted her sitting in the corner of the floor crying into her knees.
I quickly ran to her and lifted her arms away from her knees but she still didn't look up at me.
I pushed her hair out of the way and lifted her chin up.

She tried to hide her face but i took her hands and held them close to me.
"Lilly look at me" I pleaded
She didn't listen to me but she stood up instead.
"Lilly come on say something to me"
She looked away from me and wiped her tears with the back of her hand but tears quickly built back up.

I didn't say anything else after that instead I gave her a tight hug which she didn't fully hug back she just rested her arms on my waist and nuzzled her head into my neck.
"look at me" I pecked her lips and said "don't let their words get to you ok they don't even know what their talking about"

"I don't lis-ten to them it's just w-what he said" she sobbed
"He was mad he problem didn't even mean it" I said while kissing the top of her hair.
"N-no you didn't hear th-the way he said-said it"
"Ok stop crying your gonna make me cry too"
**4 minutes later**
"Ok so how are we gonna do this. Do you want to continue school or leave"
"Can we leave"
I nodded and intertwined our fingers while walking towards the door.

Rachel's pov:
I know about the rumors going on at school so I know there's gonna be a lot of drama and crying so I stayed home.
Ya I know I lied to Lilly but only cause I knew she was gonna beg me to come.

So currently I am at home while my mom is in the kitchen making broccoli casserole. My favorite
But my dad is gonna be at work all night and my brother staying at his friends house so it's only us.

"Rachel honey you can invite a friend over for dinner of you want"
"Ok I'll see if he's busy" I said about to get up.
"He? Who's this he"
"Oh his name is Luke but chill out ma nigga he's only a friend"
"Oh dear how many times do I tell you not to call me that" she sighs with a hint of laughter in her voice.
"Sorry Madre" I kissed her cheek and went upstairs to my room.

I laid on my bed and started thinking if I should text Luke or not.
"You know what I'll text him when schools over"
During the mean time I'll just take a nap.
I took my socks off and lit up my Vanilla Carmel scented candle.
I laid in bed and immediately knocked out.

Jacks pov:
What James said was shitty but I don't know why I don't believe her when she said she didn't cheat on him cause well she did sorta kiss Jai before they started dating so I mean why wouldn't she do it again.
Anyways the cheerleaders are up our asses asking if we beat him up but we're not gonna answer anyone cause God knows what other rumors they'll spread.

"Listen can you please leave us alone were not gonna tell you if we beat him up or not"
"Why not he deserves it" Candi complained.
"Why do you guys like her so much anyways huh?" I asked getting pissed.
Everyone by everyone I mean all the cheerleaders and the football team all gasped.
"How can you even say that you know you're lucky you're her best friend. So if I were you I'd do anything to comfort her and be on her side at all times like Rachel is" Tiffany said with a little too much attitude.