Chapter 18: Uriah why

Tris' POV:

Tobias and I sit in my room in silence. We are both sitting on the bed, and he has his foot propped up on it.

"How do you think I broke it?" he asks, confused.

"Well, you fell to the floor when they hit you, right? Or did they catch you?" I ask.

"I think I fell..." he says, trying to think.

"You could've broken it when you fell," I say.

"But it wasn't hurting when we walked to your car," he says.

"Oh... Yeah," I say, trying to think. "Wait... What did you do at Zeke's house?"

"Oh yeah... That explains a lot..." he says, smiling.

"Why are you smiling? Tobias, your foot is broken... You aren't going to be able to play football!" I exclaim.

"Because it was funny at the time. But... I know it isn't now... Tris, it'll be okay.... Trust me," he says, making his smile turn back into a frown.

"Well, you're going to college for football. College starts in just a few weeks! I don't think your going to be able to play. Well... I know you aren't going to be able to play for a while!" I say, wanting to cry.

"I'll figure something out," he says.

"So what did you do at Zeke's? I thought you were just getting your stuff, right?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, but when I was walking up the stairs, Uriah came up from behind me and pulled my foot. Then I landed on it in a weird way. He always does it, so I thought that it was okay. I guess not," he says, nodding.

"Uriah!" I say out of anger and frustration.

I get out my phone and start calling him.

"Tris," Tobias says, holding his hand out to stop me. I shake my head and walk around the room.

"Hello?" Uriah says.

"Hey Uriah," I say nicely.

"Hey Tris! What's up?" he says, enthusiastically.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that... WHEN YOU GRABBED FOUR'S FOOT ON THE STAIRS, HE LANDED A WEIRD WAY AND BROKE IT! THANKS! HE CAN'T PLAY FOOTBALL!" I say, calmly at first, and then I yell the rest.

"Uh," he says and hangs up. Good, I scared him. He should be scared. What a pansy.

I put my phone down and look at Tobias. I smile. "I'm going to laugh when he sees me again," I say, laughing.

"Tris... You scare me," Tobias says with a look on his face, making me laugh.

"Good," I smirk.

I sit back on the bed, "We should've stayed downstairs, because whenever you have to go somewhere... It's going to be hard for you to get downstairs." I say, laughing.

A/N: okay so Idk what I needed to write for this chapter! So I guess it just fills in some things you needed to know! FILLER CHAPTER!Honestly I wasn't sure what I was going to write and how he broke it and stuff! Also guys! If you like 5 seconds of summer then you should read the fanfic that I'm going to write about them! I haven't started it but it's going to be up soon so please be sure to check that out!😄 thanks guys!
Comment!!!
I love all you people!❤️
May 16, 2015, 12:39pm