Chapter 47: Brendon

Tobias' POV:

Isn't this just great? Tris just goes off with some other guy that's a bartender.

They start to drive off, and I start to follow them. They drive for about five more minutes, and they pull into the park.

I park where they can't see me, and they start walking towards a pavilion. I sit on a bench that is close to it but you wouldn't be able to tell that it was me from the distance.

They sit there and talk for a while, and then he rubs his hand up and down Tris' arm. Anger starts to build up inside of me, and then he scoots closer to her. He hugs her and pulls away to look into her eyes. They look at each other for a minute, then he leans closer to her.

He presses his lips to hers and she backs away quickly. She says something, and he just puts his hand on her cheek and tries to kiss her again.

She slaps him and says something else. She tries to leave, but he won't let go of her.

I get up quickly and run over to them.

"Let go of her!" I yell at him.

"She doesn't really love you!" he yells back.

I punch him in the face really hard, and he lets go of Tris and punches me back. "Stop!" Tris yells.

I push him to the ground and Tris grabs my arm. "Tobias! Let's go!" she yells.

I pull my arm away from her and start punching him more. He flips me over and starts punching me back.

"Brendon! Leave him alone!" I hear Tris cry.

I punch him really hard one more time, and he falls to the ground beside me. I breathe heavily and get off the ground.

"Oh my gosh Tobias," Tris cries.

I walk over to her and hug her tightly. "You are in so much pain, baby. Let's go home," she says and hugs me close to her.

I leave Brendon on the ground knocked out. I'm pretty sure that my face looks horrible, and my knuckles are bleeding right now.

We walk to the car and get in. I sit there quietly, and then look at Tris.

"What the heck?" I say.

"What?" she asks.

"You should've just got in the car. You realize that this wouldn't have happened if you would've just got in the car right?" I ask.

"Tobias, I'm sorry! It's not my fault! I just didn't know what to do! Can we just go? Please," she says.

I start the car and begin to drive home. We get home, and I go straight to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, and I look terrible.

"Can I come in?" Tris knocks.

I open the door, and she has some hydrogen peroxide and a wash cloth.

I close the lid on the toilet and sit on it. She sits on the edge of the tub and grabs my hand gently.

She puts peroxide on the cloth and puts it against my knuckles. I wince because of the stinging on my skin.

She looks up at me and puts her hand to my face where it isn't hurt. "Thank God that you're okay," she says.

I take my hand that she cleaned and cup her cheek, "No, thank God that you are okay."

She gently closes her eyes, and a tear slips out. "I'll be okay. I'll still be alive in eight months too, so you don't have to worry," she says.

"I know you will," I say and lean down to kiss her. She gladly accepts the kiss and then pulls away. "I should probably clean your face up," she says and drops her hands to her lap.

"What? No. It's not bloody at all," I say, sarcastically while smiling at her. I grab her face again and kiss her forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she smiles at me and cleans my other hand. I have a few cuts on my face, and she cleans up all the blood. She puts little bandaids on the small cuts.

She stands up, and I stand up with her. She starts to walk out of the bathroom, but I grab her arm and turn her around.

I put my arms around her waist, and she puts her arms around my neck. I pull her close to me and put our foreheads together.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper.

I kiss her lips softly, and she kisses back. I deepen the kiss and begin to kiss her behind the ear.

I start to kiss her neck and she chuckles. "Why are we in the bathroom?" she whispers.

"I don't know," I whisper against her neck.

"Tobias. Stop. I'm already pregnant," she moans.

I laugh and pull away. I take her hand and walk to our bedroom. I jump on the bed and just lie there.

She jumps on too and lies beside me. I turn to face her and see her looking up at the ceiling. She faces towards me and puts her hand against my cheek.

I sit up and hold the hand that was on my cheek. She sits up too and I say, "No. Lie back down."

"Why?" she asks.

"Just do it," I say.

She lies down on her back, and I lie down on my stomach. I put my head by her stomach and kiss it. "Hi baby Eaton," I say.

Tris just laughs, and I look at her. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing," she smiles.

"Do you not want me to?" I ask.

"No. I love it when you talk to her," she says.

"Her? Don't you mean him?" I say.

"Nope," she smirks.

I laugh and pull her shirt up. I rub the tiny bump on her belly, and she shivers.

"Are you cold?" I ask.

"No. I just wasn't expecting you to pull up my shirt," she laughs.

I wink at her and kiss her small stomach again.

I sit back up and she pulls her shirt down. "Want to go on a date?" I ask.

"When?" she asks.

"Like right now," I say.

She smiles, "You need to plan these things."

"We're just going to get some dinner babe," I say.

"If you insist," she smiles.

"Let's go then," I say.

A/N: aw so sweet. Lol.

Have a great sleep and stuff! I'm not going to sleep because I'm a rebel and I stay up till like 2:30 in the morning. Lol.

PLEASE COMMENT!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!❤️
May 28, 2015, 10:51pm