AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys. You probably hate me but I have some news! And questions and a bunch of stuff! Ok so first thing!

Do you guys want an epilogue or sequel? Either one is fine. If you pick the sequel then everything will be explained a whole lot better! Like they are both gonna have the same ending either way tho! Please comment which one you guys want!

Okay! Next, I have 2 other fanfictions! One is about Divergent and the other is about 5 Seconds of Summer! So if you wanna read those I'd appreciate it!

Umm, you can private message me if you just wanna talk and stuff too lol. I love talking to you guys! Meeting new people is always great!

Big shoutout to these people:

Divergentislife101 you were the first person to vote for my story and you've voted for so many chapters! Thank you so much lovely!

TheoJames15 you have voted for so many chapters it's not even funny! Thank you so much!

eeaston16 you have voted and commented on so many things and every time I saw your name I was happy because I'd see it every day! Thank you!

@divergentfan078 you've voted for like every chapter I'm pretty sure and you were always one of the first people to vote and read!

@tayloreason1 you were also one of the first people to read and comment! I appreciate it a lot! Thank you!

@maurcharlotte another one who read and voted a lot! Thank you so much dear!

@nia4jaye girl you voted so many times! I appreciate it! Thank ya!

TheoJamesFan23 omg you're comments were awesome and you voted so much too! Thank you!!!

@swaylynngrace @emsbooks34 @georgeous21 @amanda0314 @insurgentbaby you all voted so much and it makes me so happy that you all (I'd think) like this story! It was kinda dramatic but you guys stuck with me the whole time! Thank you so much sweeties!

And last but certainly not least, @ritajustin8 you're comments always made me happy! You are so nice and I think you commented on like every chapter! Haha! Thank you so much!

If I didn't shout you out specifically then don't worry! I still saw you're notification and I love you too!

I think this is like the longest authors not ever.... I don't really think it's an authors not but whatevs! I just wanted to shout out as many people as possible because I love you guys!!! If I was lying do you think I would've done all that up there?

No, I wouldn't have! So that has to be proving something right? Anyways, once again I love you all!❤️ thank you for being amazing!:)