Chapter 45: The Appointment

Tris' POV:

I've been throwing up for the past few days, and it's Friday so I have to go to the hospital today. Tobias has been comforting me.

Right now I'm currently vomiting over the toilet, and Tobias is rubbing my back. This child is really killing me right now.

I soon stop throwing up for about 5 minutes and Tobias says, "Do you think you can get ready now?"

I shrug. "You go ahead though," I say and tell him to go. He kisses the side of my face and walks out.

Tobias gets in the shower, and I just sit at the toilet in case I vomit again. He gets out and wraps his towel around him. "I left the water on so you can just get right in," he says and rubs my back.

"Thanks," I say, unenthusiastically.

He walks out, and I hop in the shower. I take it quickly, so luckily I don't throw up in there. I get out and see that Tobias put some clothes out for me.

There are some sweatpants and a T-shirt. I walk into the kitchen after I finish getting ready and Tobias is sitting down on his phone. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Babe," he groans.

"What?" I groan back.

"We need to go," he says.

"I know," I say and yawn. I'm so tired. It's 12:00 p.m. and my appointment is at 1:00 p.m. I've been throwing up ever since 4:00 in the morning. Tobias has been up with me, and I'm so thankful for him.

That's what a good fiancé does. "Do you want me to carry you?" Tobias asks.

I nod, and he picks me up. He carries me out to the car and sets me in the passenger seat. He walks around to the other side of the car and gets in the driver seat.

I get my phone out and see a text from Christina.

Why haven't you texted me in forever?! -C

I reply back and say, Sorry. I've been busy. -T

With Four?(; I understand. -C

...yes and no.... -T

Ooooh. Details -C

I'm not giving you details. That's just weird Chris -T

Oh well! -C

I got to go. Ttyl -T

Bye:( -C

I put my phone down and look up at Tobias. I see him smirking and I say, "What?"

"Who were you texting?" he asks.

"Christina," I say.

"I thought so," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I just saw what she said. You said that you've been busy with me," he winks at me, and I blush.

"It's true! If I wasn't busy with you, then we wouldn't be going to the stupid doctor!" I exclaim. "And I wouldn't be in so much freaking pain!"

"Chill out babe," Tobias says as he continues to drive.

"Well if you were in this pain then you'd understand," I groan.

He takes my hand and holds it tightly. He pulls it up to his face and kisses it softly.

------Time Lapse------

We arrive at the hospital, and Tobias gets out of the car. I groan and sigh as Tobias opens my door for me.