Chapter 4: Stay with me

Christina's POV:

I can't believe that Four is such a jerk! I'm pretty sure he even told me that he liked her. Gosh, I should've told Tris!

I'm going to surprise her and go to her house. I knock on the door, and her mom comes to the door.

"Hi, Christina! Tris is upstairs in her room. I'm guessing that's why you're here," She says, while laughing.

"Haha! Thanks," I say and go up to Tris's room. She's probably in the bathroom, because the door is closed, and the light is on.

"Tris?" I say, as I knock on the door. She doesn't answer, so I open the door. On the counter is a medicine container open, and Tris lying on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Tris!" I scream.

Caleb comes running in, and I tell him to get his parents and to call the ambulance.

"Oh Tris. Why? It's because Four..." I say, while crying.

Soon, the ambulance gets here, and I get in with Tris and ride to the hospital.

We get there, and they take her to the emergency room, as I just sit in the waiting room. All I do is wait. Then I decide to call Four.

"Hello?" He answers.

"I hope you're happy," I say, angered.

"Well, I'm not and why would you call and say this?" He asks.

Four's POV:

"Well, Tris tried to kill herself, and we are at the hospital. You shouldn't have brought that stupid girl with you to the park! Who was she anyways?" Chris says, sounding like she's about to cry. I wouldn't blame her.

"It was my sister. She was drunk. She didn't know what she was saying," I say, upset. "I'll be there right away."

"Right. Because I'm sure you're the first person she wants to see," Christina says, ticked.

"Whatever," I say and hang up.

When I get to the hospital, I find Chris and sit next to her. We just sit there. I put my head in my hands and breathe in and out, slowly.

"When she wakes up, I'm going to tell her about how I feel and everything?" I say, randomly to Chris.

"If she wakes up," She says back.

"She will!" I snap.

She just gives me a disgusted look. Then the doctor comes in.

"If she doesn't wake by tomorrow, then she isn't going to live. I hope she does, but if she doesn't then I'm sorry."

I look at him and say, "She is going to wake up!"

"I'm guessing you're the protective boyfriend? I respect that," The doctor says.

"We're just really good friends. We aren't a thing," I say, a little upset.

------Time Lapse------

It's around 9:00pm, and we have to leave soon.  The doctor walks in, "She's awake," He says, and I sigh of relief.

"Don't all go in at the same time. She doesn't need to be too overwhelmed."

Natalie and Andrew go first. Then Caleb and Christina goes. When I walk in, she has her eyes closed. She's so peaceful.

"Hey," I say, and she jerks awake.

"Why are you here?" She asks, sounding miserable.

"Okay, you don't have to believe me, but I love you, Tris. I really do! That girl at the park was my sister, and she was drunk. She didn't know what she was saying. Please forgive me... I love you, Tris, I love you so much!" I say, as tears start to roll down my face. "I never meant to hurt you. I know you love me, too, just please give me another chance.

She sits there for a minute, looking overwhelmed. "I-I don't know what to say," She stutters.

I feel my heart break a little, and I don't know what to do.

A/N: hey guys.
How are you liking this?
I hope yall love this!
Comment what you think!
I love yall!❤️