Chapter 29: Jealousy

Cara's POV:

I'm watching TV, and then I hear a knock on my door. Who could be here so late? I go to the door and look out the window.

Is this seriously my Four baby? I open the door and smile.

"Hey babe. You finally realized that you want me back?" I ask, smiling.

"Can I come in?" he asks, showing no emotion.

"I guess," I say, smiling.

"Don't worry Cara, you're not getting a lot from me," he says, looking around my house.

"What do I get?" I ask, curiously.

"Well, I know how you love revenge so,"

Tris' POV:

I sit on the couch, silently. Calum is sitting on one side of me, Christina is on the other.

"It's gonna be alright, babe. Don't worry. I won't let him anywhere near you," Calum says.

I shake my head and stare at the floor.

"Can we talk about something else?" I ask. They both nod and start talking about random stuff.

Even though we aren't talking about what just happened, my mind is still processing it. Why did I leave him? I'm such an idiot.

Then I just went and married someone else. I don't really feel that big of a connection with Calum as I did Tobias.

Tobias knows everything about me. Calum knows stuff but not everything.

I'm so wrong. I'm comparing my husband to my ex. Now I'm starting to regret my decisions.

I ruined everything. At the same time, if I didn't leave then he would've kept cheating. It's a shocker that Christina told me he was cheating because I wouldn't have imagined him doing that to me.

I believe what my bestfriend tells me though. Christina's trustworthy. I should've talked to him about it to see for sure.

"Tris, Tris," Christina and Calum say, shaking me.

"Oh-uh, sorry. I was in a daze," I say, frowning, "lets go get something to eat."

I stand up and start walking to the kitchen, they both follow behind me.

Uriah and the rest of the group is sitting in there, and I just glare at Uriah.

He looks at me and stares. Finally, he says, "What?"

"You know what," I say, angrily.

"Whatever," he says and looks away.

"I'm going to sleep," I say, yawning. I'm not really tired, but I just want to get away from everyone.

I start toward the stairs and Calum starts following.

"I want to be alone," I say, and he nods.

I get upstairs and get on my phone. I go on Instagram, because I have nothing else to do. Who is this person that followed me earlier?

That doesn't really matter anyways. I just have to get my mind off of things until they get better.

I can't stop thinking about Tobias. Did he really cheat on me? Christina wouldn't lie about that would she?

I just try and figure out everything that's going on and soon cry myself to sleep.

Tobias' POV:

"You ready?" I ask.

Cara nods her head and smirks.

*Knock Knock Knock*