Chapter 1

Casey was beside herself. She had no idea what she could do to help the prince. She was just a lowly Beta. She couldn't bear children, so she was useless in most people's eyes. But that didn't stop her from loving the beautiful Omega Prince. His family might hate him, but she loved him wholeheartedly. As soon as the Alpha Princes were done beating the tiny Omega, she carried him to his small, cold room.

"I'm so sorry I can't save you, my Prince; I love you so much."

"Love you too, Cas," Mason whispered in a broken voice as he coughed up blood.

"You have to leave; if they don't kill you, your heat will."

He rolled his dark eyes to look at her; his tanned skin and curly black hair were covered in blood as she frantically tried to get him clean. "And go where? I need a male Alpha; no one would ever touch me."

Casey chewed on her lips. She'd heard rumors of a village hidden far into the mountains where it snows most of the year. But how would she get him there? The Alphas barely let him leave his room unless they were beating him. "I'll figure something out, my Prince, I promise you."

"Alpha Kim, we need you." Namjoon looked up at Omega standing in his doorway. He got up and followed her from his office and the main house where he lived with his best friends and mates. He walked towards the greenhouse with a look of worry. He hoped that it wasn't what he thought. "I'm sorry, Alpha. We did our best."

Namjoon sighed; he knew they did their best. They lived where it snowed practically all year round, so they needed greenhouses to grow food and barns to raise their animals when they couldn't hunt. He patted the little Omega on the head, "I know you did your best; the Seven will handle it."

He mind-linked his mates, 'Get to my office; we have a problem.'

'Seriously, Joon, I'm kinda busy.'

Joon snorted, 'You can fuck Jimin and Hobi later, Yoongi; this is important.'

'I'm with Tae, so it's Jimin,' Hobi giggled.

'Yah! I told you that I wanted Tae today, Hobi.'

Joon rolled his eyes, 'Jungkook, Yoongi, Hobi, stop thinking with your dicks and get to my office. I swear to God Jin is the only normal one.'

'That's because to woke me up with my cock in your mouth this morning.' Jin snorted.

He hated all of them. He swears to God. It took about 10 minutes for them to get to his office, which was ridiculous because they were in the same fucking house. Based on the smile on Jimin's face, he at least got off, and since Yoongi's eyes were red and he was grumbling on the couch, he didn't get to finish. Serves him right. "We are going to have to make a trip to the kingdom of the Boo Pack."

"Ugh, that's such a long journey. It takes like a week to get there."

"Look, just because Yoongi railed your ass so hard that you can't walk doesn't mean you get to whine."

Jimin pouted at Jungkook and grumbled that he wasn't the only one that railed his ass. Just once, Jimin wanted to be the top. But no, all six of them had decided that his ass was just too fat and perfect not to fuck. And fuck it, they did, not that he minded, but it would be nice to be the one fucking. If only. "Fine," he huffed.

Joon got everyone's attention off of Jimin's ass before they all ended up naked and fucking, "We leave tomorrow to make the journey." With that, they all left beside Jin, "What is it, Jin? I can feel you thinking from here."

 "Did you decide?"

Joon's head dropped to the desk, "no, not yet."

"But JOON, I want a baby, and this is the only way we can do it."

Jin was his closest mate; he spent more time with him than the others and wanted a baby for a while. But only Alphas are fertile, and only Omegas can bear children, and they've never seen a male Omega; since they are all Gay, it poses an issue. "Do you want to sleep with the woman? Because I damn sure don't."

Jin started pouting, "No, but I want a baby. You wouldn't do it for me? They want a baby too, Joonie." Jin walked over and sat in the True Blood Alpha's lap. He was pouting big time, trying to guilt his mate into this.

"I can't believe you want me to sleep with someone else, let alone a woman."

Jin snorted, "I share you with six other people, and besides, it's not like I could knock her up. I'm a Beta; we're infertile."

"Technically, I only sleep with 4 of them. Jungkook and Yoongi are too Alpha to bottom, and there's no way I'll ever do that. My wolf would freak the fuck out."

"Babe, I want a baby. Please," his mate started begging as he kissed Joon's face. The Alpha wanted to make his mate happy, but he did not want to sleep with someone who wasn't his mate and a female.

"Can we talk about it when we return from the trip?"

The smile that Jin gave him made his heart skip a beat. He's beautiful enough to be an Omega; all his Betas are. But they are all power bottoms, not submissive at all like an Omega would be. "Thank you, Joonie; I love you."

"I love you too, my beautiful Beta."

It's been nearly a week since Casey started her plan to get the Prince out of the castle. The only way it's going to work is if he shifts. Too bad the little Prince has never been allowed to shift. His poor wolf is so weak that she's not even sure he can do it.

"Mason, tonight we leave."

His body was covered with cuts and bruises, "there's no point, just let me die."

"Never, my sweet Prince, never. We leave tonight; if I have to drag you out of here, I will."