Chapter 36

Jungkook crashed into the house, still in his wolf form. 'What the fuck happened?

Jin was still holding Mason, but he knew Jungkook would need him. 'Shift and hold him. He's missed you dearly.'

Jungkook did as asked, and once he had Mason in his arms, he looked at Jin, "No more stalling; tell me what happened to my pup. I can't. I can't smell it anymore."

"He doesn't know this yet; I wanted to speak to all of you before I told him. But he was poisoned."

"WHAT?" Jungkook roared, loud enough to wake Mason up.

Jungkook's Alpha was pissed, his Omega was poisoned, and he lost their pup, but he had to keep that side in check for now because his Omega was awake and needed him. "Alpha, you are back?"

"I am, baby; I missed you so much."

He started crying, his face in Jungkook's neck. "I lost our pup, Alpha; I'm so so sorry. Please don't hate me, don't leave me."

Jungkook's heart was breaking; he failed his Omega, and his Alpha failed. "Baby, I can never leave you or hate you. My Alpha would go crazy without you, baby. I love you so much, and do not be sorry. Losing pups is a part of life, even more so with male Omegas. I know you did everything you could."

He had sobbed for hours, and when the rest of them showed up the next day, he had just barely passed out in exhaustion. Jungkook didn't want to leave Mason, but Jin needed to explain what happened when their Omega was in his care. As soon as they were in the office Jungkook stormed right up to Jin and backed him against the wall, "you were supposed to protect him, what the fuck happened?"

Jin broke down, crouched on the ground, and tears started falling on his face. "A pup went missing. Crystal came and got me, and I spent hours looking for it. Once it was found, I ran right home. I could smell his distress and blood, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I went to his nest, hoping he was there, and he was. He was covered in blood, he was so pale, and he wasn't breathing. I scooped him up and carried him to the Doctor."

Jin looked up at the Alpha, tears all over his beautiful face. "It took hours before the Doctor came and told me anything. As soon as he walked out, I knew we lost the pup, but at that point, all I cared about was Mason. If we lost him, I'm not sure I would have survived it, even more since none of you were here."

Joon walked over, pushed the other Alpha out of the way, grabbed Jin, and held him, "it took several days before he even woke up." Joon rubbed his back and tried his hardest to calm down his panicked Beta. 

Yoongi gasped, and they all looked at him, "Please tell me what I think happened didn't happen? Please tell me that you used pills and not another Alpha."

"What are you talking about, Yoongi?" Jungkook looked at Jin because he had no idea what was going on. Sometimes, he hated being such a baby Alpha, as they call it. He didn't know shit. 

"When an Omega miscarries, they go into heat; there was no Alpha here, so unless Jin drugged his ass, then he let our fated mate get attended by an Alpha that wasn't us. That's what I'm talking about..."

Jungkook whipped around to look at Jin and growled, "You didn't." He stalked towards him, ready to rip him to shreds, when Joon stopped him.

"Do you think he'd do that, JK? It's Jin, and we are talking about it here. Do you think he could watch some Alpha attend his Omegas heat?"

"Then you drugged him?" Yoongi asked, almost hopeful.

Jin scoffed, "Do I get to talk now, or are we going to keep yelling at me for something I did not fucking do?" Joon hugged his Beta and told him to go ahead and that they'd listen. Then he glared at them to ensure they did as he said. "I offered Mason the pills, but he said he didn't want them. He just wanted me and my knot. So that's what I did; I knotted him, gave him my cum, and marked him again because my wolf was in control and needed that. He was never in any pain. I attended his heat the entire day, and the only pain he felt was when it was starting, and then I made it go away."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Look, I get that I'm new to this whole Alpha thing, but even I know that a Beta can't attend to an Omega when they are in heat. They need an Alpha."

"I don't know what to tell you, Jungkook, but you can ask Mason, and he'll tell you the same thing I just told you. I'm sorry about your pup; I will never forgive myself. But he was fucking poisoned, okay; where he even found Wolfsbane, I have no idea. It's not like we even have any in this damn village."

"WHAT?" All of the Alphas roared loud enough that they shook the house. All four of the Betas fell to their knees in the submissive position and let out whimpers.

The Alphas immediately calmed down and ran to them, pulling them off their knees and into the Alpha's arms. They apologized profusely, but Betas understood; of course, they did. "Jin, I'm so sorry, but what do you mean Wolfsbane was what poisoned him? How is that even possible?"

"I don't know, JK, I don't. I've torn this house apart, and there's no wolfsbane here. He had to have ingested it, but I never gave him anything that would hurt him. I love him too much."

"I killed my pup? I ingested poison and killed my baby?"