Chapter 50

Once Taehyung's chest was clean, Mason hovered above Jungkook's mouth as he started pumping his hips, "Can you make me cum, Alpha? Can you be a good Alpha for your Omega?" 

Jungkook growled and flipped their positions; he took all of Mason's dick into his mouth and had his fingers pumping in and out of his ass; Tae could see the slick starting to cover his hand. Mason cried out in pleasure, and Jungkook popped him out of his mouth. Mason started rolling around, purring.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. 'What the fuck was that?'

'I have no idea, but holy shit, if that wasn't the hottest shit I've ever seen in my life. An Omega bossing around an Alpha. I didn't think he had it in him.' 

Tae's smile and face were pure happiness: "He's absolutely perfect."

"I still get to fuck, you though, right?"

The Beta snorted, "oh we are still fucking Alpha, we just have to get our Omega's attention first."

Jungkook crawled so he was hovering over the squirming Mason, who was purring up at him, "Omega," he said in his Alpha voice.

Mason rolled over to where he was looking at Jungkook, "Yes, Alpha?" He purred before continuing his happy wiggles. 

"Baby, I want to use your slick so I can fuck our Beta. Can I do that?"

Mason wrapped himself around Jungkook and pulled him down towards his body. He angled himself to where Jungkook slipped inside him, Mason had his legs locked behind Jungkook's ass, and he was holding the Alpha there while he rocked his hips fucking himself on Jungkook's dick. "Fuck that's hot." Tae had to start playing with himself; seeing them do that was too much. 

Jungkook dropped his head against Mason's shoulder, "fuck, at this rate, I'm going to cum again." He started matching Mason's thrusts while groaning. 

"As long as I get him before bed it's fine with me, make our Omega cum Alpha. See who can make him scream louder."

His eyes darted to the Alpha's they were red, oh, the Alpha is here, and he's ready to play. He grabbed Mason's hips and he started pounding into him, Mason threw his head back and he was moaning. "That's it, baby; let your Beta hear how much your Alpha is pleasing you. Tell him how good it feels to be fucked by me."

"So good, Alpha, the best. Love your big dick, faster, harder, please."

"Of course, baby, Alpha will give you whatever you want. Jungkook started moving as fast as he could, and Mason started getting louder. Taehyung's hands had not left his cock and now his fingers were back inside, he was just trying to find that happy spot that everyone else seemed to find so easily. "I know you are close; I can feel you squeezing my cock. Give it to me."

He threw his head back, "fuck me, Alpha, so good, the best. I'm gonna. AAAhhhhhh.." His entire body started shaking, and he was no longer making any noises, just shaking and gripping Jungkook's hair as tightly as he could. When his orgasm was done, he fell down and melted into the bed.

Tae yelped as he came all over his chest again, "Omega," he whined. When Jungkook's knot went down, he rolled his head towards him and whimpered. Tae knew he was tired, but his Omega is obsessed with their cum, especially since he got pregnant. 

He rolled, grabbed the Beta's legs, and pulled him down to where Tae was on his back. He was surprised that Mason had the strength, if he was being honest. He's not exactly a tiny guy at all, and Mason is itty bitty. But he did it, and fuck if that wasn't hot. He was between the Beta, and his hands went up his sides towards Tae's nipples. His eyes were on the Beta's as his tongue darted out and licked up all of the cum, his tiny fingers twisting Tae's nipples. 

When all the cum was cleared up, he looked at him with a smirk, "I'm going to ride you now while Alpha slams his big cock into you. I won't stop until you fill me up with all of your cum, then I'm going to go to sleep on your chest with your dick still in me, and if you are a good Beta, I'll wake you up in the morning by bouncing up and down it so I can have your cum in me for a little longer."

Tae threw his head back and groaned, "fuck baby, you are killing me. But I'll be a good Beta because I want that. I want that so badly." Before he could even look at either of them, Jungkook lifted Mason and slammed him down Taehyung's cock, while he slammed his cock into him. "Fuck!" Tae yelled loudly.

Overstimulation, he's had two really fucking good orgasms. He watched his two mates fuck each other, and seeing this side of Mason was fucking with him hardcore. Now he has his Omega riding his cock like he was a prized bull, and their overly sexy Alpha has, of course, found Taehyung's prostate, and he's playing with it like it's his new favorite Christmas toy. 

Tae's hands went to Mason's, and he knew he was tired. He's an Omega. They aren't made for physical types of work, and their Mason is usually submissive, so they do most of the work. But for some reason, today, they're seeing a different side of him, and with him being pregnant, Tae knew he was exhausted. He had a lot of orgasms; even though he's an Omega and he can take more, it's still exhausting.

"Baby, I'm so close. You feel so fucking amazing around my cock. Even though Alpha just fucked you and filled you up, you are still made for my cock. You squeeze me so well Omega, you are perfect."

"You are perfect, Beta, I was made for you, for your cock." He was still bouncing up and down, and Tae knew that he was going to pass out the second he cums. 

'Hurry up, JK, he's exhausted.'

'Daddy is on it, baby.' Tae rolled his eyes and growled a bit, but he angled his hips just a bit, and Tae bounced Mason a little harder. They all came to get her, and just as he had predicted, Mason fell asleep as soon as he came. He was still sitting up on his Beta's cock, with Tae holding him up.