Chapter 45

Jin pulled Mason into his arms and kissed him all over his face; he didn't care that he was in pain; he didn't care that they were lying on the bathroom floor. He's going to have a pup of his very own, and it's because of this fantastic Omega that's right here in his arms. 

"So does this mean that since he's pregnant with a Beta's pup, he won't hate us like last time?"

Mason pulled his head away from Jin's chest. "There's only one way to find out?" He held his arms out, and Yoongi picked him up. Mason immediately purred and wiggled all over with his face in Yoongi's neck. He pulled back and hummed slightly as he swayed in Yoongi's arms. "I think we are good."

"Thank fuck, that was hard. Maybe we should just have the Beta's pups?"

Jungkook scoffed, "My pup was stolen from me; I'm getting my pup Yoongi. You can just get the fuck over it."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Fine, just wait till it's my pup in there, and you can't get within 10 feet of him without making him distressed and growling at you. It's not easy, Kook."

Yet again, Max's expression was bored as his father held a broadsword to his throat. He let out a sigh, "Are we done yet?"

"Why the fuck have you not found that God Damn Omega yet? It's been months." His father roared.

Max shrugged his shoulder, causing the blade to cut him, "he's most likely dead father. He would have had so many unattended heats by now. There's no way he would have survived."

"He could be hiding away with an Alpha; he's a sneaky little bastard."

Max pushed the sword away from his neck, "and risk their loved ones being mauled to death by wolves before they do the same to you? I doubt any Alpha would risk that father."

"You never know."

"Give it up, Father; Mason is dead. We beat him every day of his miserable life; we starved him nearly to death. If he even made it out of the castle, he died alone, hurt and miserable. Just the way you wanted."

His father tried to stab him with his sword, and he easily blocked it. "Shame, father. This is a broadsword. You aren't fencing. You have to use the weight of the sword to your advantage. You can't just try and stab someone like that. You do it like this." Max swung his sword and stopped it beside his father's neck. Then he turned and walked away. 

Mark looked at his father, "Give me one more week, I beg of you."

"If you don't bring him to me, dead or alive, then I will have the horses readied for you to be quartered, and then you can be fed to the pigs."

Mark wasn't as strong as Max. He tried to be the Alpha his father wanted him to be, but he couldn't. He even tried to assert his dominance over his disgustingly weak Omega brother. Mark and Max were beaten every day until they learned that Mason was an Omega. When Mason was born, Max was 12, and Mark was 10. Then, when Mason presented at age 5, their father put them in charge of beating him. 

Max hated it; Mark knew that. But Mark loved it. He loved inflicting all the pain he felt inside onto someone else. By beating Mason, Mark felt alive for the first time. His father looked at him with pride for once. He was no longer getting beaten; his father spoke to him, and he got to beat all of his frustrations out on a lowly Omega. 

He knew that Mason was gay, even if he hadn't been born an Omega he probably would have been a disgusting faggot anyway. He saw how Mason looked at them when they were having their way with the palace Betas. It was the look of disgust. He thought women were gross to look at; he probably enjoyed seeing his Alpha brother's cocks knowing that sick bastard. 

"I will not let you down, Father, I swear."

"MASON?" Hobi was looking everywhere for his Omega. He knew he was in the house, holed up somewhere, but he didn't know where. He'd looked in all three places where he had a nest and was nowhere to be seen. 

"Did you try linking him?"

Hobi rolled his eyes to his Alpha, "No, Yoongi, I didn't think to use the one way to guarantee he'd hear me. It's not like I've been a werewolf my whole life or anything."  

"Jesus, do male Beta's get periods because you four are so fucking pissy?"

"We have a pregnant Omega who has already lost one pup in the house. We are on edge, sorry if your stupid Alpha instincts aren't going into overdrive but for some damn reason ours are."

Yoongi sighed, "I'm sorry. Would you like to use my stupid Alpha senses to find him?"

"Please," Hobi sighed as he waved Yoongi to go ahead. 

Yoongi raised his nose into the air, "is that damn cum shirt still in his nest under the bed?"

"How am I supposed to know? I haven't been there since his first heat."

Yoongi walked towards Mason's room, but he stopped, his nose in the air. He looked at the room he shared with his Betas with a raised eyebrow. "He's in there."

"You sure?"

"Well, we've never had sex with the Joon or Jin in there, yet I can smell their cum," Yoongi scoffed as he shrugged his shoulder.

Hobi opened the door to their room and was nowhere to be seen. "He's not in here," he said.

Yoongi sighed. Betas and their useless noses, he walked over to the wardrobe he had to buy when Mason was pregnant with Jungkook's pup. Mason would get upset going into their shared closet if his clothes were in there, so he and Joon bought wardrobes to put their clothes in since their Betas were obsessed with clothes and had filled the closets in their bedrooms.

Yoongi opened the doors to the wardrobe, and there he was, curled up in a little nest made of their comforter, all three of their clothes, and even the towel that Hobi used that morning—their Omega. He was fast asleep and purring.