Chapter 53

They went back to their mission of getting each other to cum. Mason was getting close. Joon growled, "Baby, it tastes so amazing back here; I taste all four of you. But I want you to cum in my mouth. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Alpha, please let me."

Joon got him situated, and Mason leaned over his mouth. He balanced himself on the headboard and started to fuck Joon's mouth. Fuck that was hot; he reached down and fisted Joon's hair to keep him in place, right where he wanted him. 'Holy Shit Joon.'

'My wolf is going insane right now.'

Jin could see his eyes flickering between red and brown. He was trying so hard to keep control of his Alpha so he could give this to them. "Beta, are you close?"

"Yes baby, I am," Jin was moving faster and making sure that he was hitting Joon's prostate.

He patted Joon's cheek as he slowed down his hips. He looked over his shoulder. "Knot him, Beta, knot our Alpha."

Jin's hips faltered, "what?"

He smirked at him, "You heard me, Beta, knot him."

Joon started protesting, and Mason cooed, "Don't worry, Alpha, it'll feel good. Now let me fuck your mouth, and once you swallow my cum I'm going to bounce up and down on that big fat dick of yours until you fill me up."

His hips started moving, and his pretty little cock was disappearing in and out of Joon's mouth. Jin had zero idea what had gotten into Mason, but if he's getting to knot his Alpha, he's all here for it. Mason threw his head back and moaned out Alpha. He slipped out of Joon's mouth before leaning down and kissing him. "Mmm, you taste delicious."

Then he hurried down until he was sinking onto Joon's cock. "Oh, Alpha, love your cock so much." He bounced up and down and rolled his hips; his hands were balanced on Joon's chest. He slowed down and looked back at Jin, "are you going to knot him? I want to feel his cum and knot Beta, so move that big dick of yours."

The eldest scoffed and raised an eyebrow at Joon. He groaned as his large palms squeezed Mason's hips. He was helping him move. "Just do it, Beta. Knot your Alpha as you and our Omega want."

"Fuck I think I've died and gone to heaven," he said right before his hips started moving. Jin was close, "Baby, I'm about to cum and knot him. Are you ready for his?"

He moaned and dropped his head back onto Jin's chest, Joon was rocking his hips for him "so ready Beta."

Jin slammed into Joon's ass a few more times, and then he leaned over and bit Mason's shoulder, not enough for a mark, just to bite him because the pleasure was too much. When Joon felt Jin's knot, he moaned, and he picked Mason up and slammed him down onto his cock before he came inside him and knotted him. 

Mason reached behind him to grab Jin. He pulled him towards him and bit the spot where he marked Jin that first time. Unlike what he did, he was remarking the Beta. More cum shot out of Jin, and his eyes went out the window to look at the sliver of the moon. 'Thank you, Moon Goddess.'

'You're welcome, my Beta. You're such a blessing to me.'

Mason came all over Joon's chest, and then he fell forward, and the next thing they knew, he was fast asleep. They looked at each other, both stuck in their positions since their knots still hadn't gone down. "What the fuck has gotten into him?"

Jin shook his head, "I have no idea, but I will talk to the guys about it. I wonder if it's because he's pregnant with my pup. We are all acting strange; maybe it's also affecting him." The eldest didn't know if that was the case, but he didn't have any better ideas. He was never like this before or when he was pregnant with Jungkook's pup.

He's always been docile and wholly submissive and obedient. Not that they minded the aggressive, demanding side of him; it's adorable and hot as fuck. Once their knots went down Jin pulled Mason back onto his dick, he rocked a few times before filling him with his cum. He barely had any left, but he needed his scent on him, and then they fell asleep with their Omega sandwiched between them. 

"Father, father, where are you?"

Max looked up from his book as his little brother ran into the throne room, looking for their father. "He's not here. What do you need?"

"I found him, I found Mason."

The prince's entire body locked up and froze; no, no, no. How the fuck did he find him. He did everything he could do, that fucking village is at least a week away from here hidden in the mountains. Their father has no idea it even exists. Max only found out because he was lost in the God damn mountains and stumbled upon an Alpha and Beta male having sex in the woods. He followed them, and that's where he found the village.

"That's impossible, Mark; Mason is dead," Max said with as much boredom in his voice as he could. He didn't want to show any emotions. 

"He's not; he's mated to 7 other males and pregnant with a pup. From what I've been told, a Beta got him pregnant."

Max rolled his eyes and snorted. Sometimes, his brother did live in his own little delusional world. "Now I know you are telling me fairy tales. Betas are infertile, Mark; everyone knows that. What's next? Are you going to tell me that there are a lot more male Omegas out there? " 

"I have a woman, a Beta named Erin that lives in the same village as him, he was pregnant and some jealous Omega tried to kill him but failed, she did kill his pup. The father was an Alpha. Then he went into heat, and his Beta had to attend to him since the Alphas were gone, and then they discovered he was pregnant." He was breathing heavily, his eyes red.