Chapter 60

Jimin picked Yoongi up and got him situated in the swing. Then he ran his hands up and down the Alpha's thighs, his eyes running all over the elder's body. "Baby boy, the clock is ticking." 

"I know, Daddy, it's just there's so much I want to do, and I don't know where to start."

"What do you want to do the most?"

"Slam into you and give you my knot."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, obviously dumbass, but he didn't need him to be an ass right now. "That's for sure going to happen, baby boy, but is there anything else you want to do to Daddy?"

His eyes darted to the elder's, and they flashed green, "I want to blindfold you, put earplugs in and headphones blasting music, then I want to take that ridding crop and run it up and down your body, leaving marks."

"Is that all?" He shook his head no and bit his lip. Yoongi knew what he wanted, and he'd give it to him; he just wanted him to ask. "Just ask baby boy; Daddy won't say no, no matter what it is."

"Cock ring," he whispered.

"Do it, baby boy; if that's what you want, then do it. But you only have 17 minutes left, and when you are done, you are going to drink up every single bit of my cum."

He grinned and then ran over to the cabinet of goodies. He put the blindfold on first, and then Yoongi's hearing was taken from him. He felt little slaps all over his body, and then Jimin's lips wrapped around the Alpha's cock. He arched his body up as he pushed the dress up so he could smack Yoongi's nipples with the riding crop. He cried out; his senses were so overwhelmed that he didn't even notice the fact that the cock ring replaced Jimin's mouth. 

Yoongi felt the crop between his cheeks as he smacked his rim with it, he smacked the Alpha a few times, and his dick was bobbing back and forth. "Jimin," he whined. The Beta slammed into him, and they both cried out. He moved slow, and then he'd thrust his hips fast a few times, then he'd go back to slow. It was driving the elder crazy. 

He was purposely not hitting Yoongi's prostate; it still felt amazing, but he wanted more. "Please, baby boy." He didn't know what he was begging for, he had a fucking cock ring on, and it's not like he can cum. But Yoongi needed something. He felt his lower half being lifted higher, and his head went down. The blood started rushing, and he was beginning to get dizzy. "Choke me; I want to know how you like it, baby boy, so Daddy can make you happy when you want. I don't want you to go to Tae for it."

The Alpha felt Jimin's hand run up his body, and then his small hand wrapped around the Alpha's throat, and he squeezed. His lungs were screaming for air, his brain was fuzzy, and his ass was on fire but in a good way. If only he didn't have the cock ring on, this would be amazing. Right when he felt his knot, Yoongi's body arched; the orgasm ran through him hard, and his hand squeezed just a little more. The Alpha blacked out, and when he came to, Jimin's lips were wrapped around his cock, and they were in their bed.

"Fuck baby boy, so good, you are so good to your Alpha." Jimin's fingers went into Yoongi's ass and they started moving, his other hand went up to the elder's nipples and with a few twists he was cumming in his mouth. When the Alpha was done, he grinned at him. He nuzzled into his side, and honestly, he started wiggling like Mason does when he's happy. "Did Daddy make his Beta happy?"

"So happy, Daddy, I got to knot you. The only thing that could make this better was if I knocked you up with my pup."

Yoongi snorted so loud, but when the Beta pouted, he felt bad. "Baby, if I could, I would gladly carry your pup."

He popped up and straddled him, "Really? You would?"

Jimin is so beautiful, with his round cheeks and angelic features. Yes, he has a devilish side to him, but he's still one of the most beautiful men in the world. "Baby boy, I'd do just about anything to make you happy, to see you smile."

He leaned down and kissed him as he rocked on his dick. Yoongi pulled back and bit and looked at him; his eyes were full of lust, "did you want me again? Will that make you happy to knot me again?"

He nodded and kissed him again as he pushed the Alpha's legs apart and slowly slid back into him. Yes, he was sore, but he would do anything to make his Beta and his mates happy. It's why he suggested letting them mark the Alphas and top them. Yoongi knew that was something the Betas wanted, and he knew Mason would also love it. "Jimin, I love you so much. I hope you know that?"

"I do; you show me every day. And I love you too, Yoongi. I know I'm hard to handle, but you do it well."

It made him smile, "I'm the hard one to handle, that's why they always send you, our professional Yoongi handler. You can calm me down like no other baby boy." His hands went to the Alpha's thighs as he pushed them back and out, his hips picking up speed as they got closer, chasing their release. "Knot me, Beta, like you are giving me your pups."

His eyes flashed green and he growled, he leaned down and remarked the elder, he felt his cum and his knot. Feeling all three in him at the same time made him cry out and release all over them before he sagged back against the mattress, out of breath. He was swaying above him, his rumbles loud and clear. He was beyond happy right now, and Yoongi felt like his heart would burst because he had done that. He made his Beta that happy. Yoongi's Alpha was so happy right now.