Chapter 19

"Alpha," Mason whined, "I'm close."

"Me too, baby, bite me, mark me, make me yours, Omega."

So he did, he leaned down and bit him right over his scent gland, his mark was the highest one and it's like they left that spot just for him. Yoongi cried out; his eyes flashed a bright red that made the room glow. Mason came, deep inside him, and he went in the Omega's hand. Mason fell on top of him; he was out of breath and tired. "Rest, Omega, you did so well." 

"But," he said through a yawn.

He was cooing at his Omega and petting his back. "No buts, rest, and you get to mark Jungkook when you wake up."

So he fell asleep. He wasn't sure how long he had been sleeping, but he woke up to Jungkook kissing his neck and playing with him. "You ready, baby? I need your little teeth on me."

Mason nodded and got up; Jungkook laid down and spread his legs for him. It looked like the Alphas had finished marking each other. Once Mason leaves his mark on him, he'll be done and complete like Yoongi. He slipped inside him, and Jungkook gasped a little. He was overly sensitive from the multiple orgasms and times he'd been fucked today already, but he seemed to be enjoying what the Omega was doing.

When it was time to bite him, his chest rumbled, and his release of scents made Mason's Omega happy. He bit him in the same place that he bit Yoongi, and they came together.

Joon picked him up and held him like a baby, "I'm going to feed you, and then you'll mark me, okay?"

"Yes, Alpha." 

He never put Mason down; he made food while holding his Omega against his side with Mason's face in his neck. He smelled amazing, so amazing because he smelled like all of them. Mason was purring up a storm, so happy to be in his arms. Joon sat Mason in his lap and fed him a whole plate of food, and then when he was finished, he kissed him so sweetly. "Ready, baby? I want your mark so badly."

"Please, Alpha."

He carried them back to their mates; they were all resting in each other's arms, waiting for the two of them to come back. Joon lay down at the foot of the bed so their mates could watch. It must have been so hard on his Alpha to have so many witnesses to him submitting to a lowly Omega. Tears started to fall down his face.

"Why are you crying baby?"

"I'm just so happy, Alpha. You guys really love me, and I don't know what I did to deserve mates as amazing as you."

Joon sat up and kissed him softly, "we are the lucky ones." He got him into position, "Please, Omega, I need you." And with that, Mason slammed into him as hard as he could. He was beyond exhausted but wanted to make his Alpha happy. Jin crawled over and began to suck his dick, wanting to help make it go faster, and he couldn't be more thankful.

When Joon was close he pulled Jin off and told Mason to mark him, the Omega leaned down and bit him as hard as he could. He's the True Blood, his mark has to be deep otherwise it won't stay. Mason bit him as hard and as deep as possible, so much that he made him bleed. When they came, he licked up the blood from his mark, and at first, he thought the Alpha would be mad, but his rumbles let him know just how content he was right now.

"You are perfect, Omega." He picked him up and crawled back up to their mates; Mason fell asleep before he even got them situated.

Joon looked at the tiny Omega in his arms. "I can't believe he did it. Look how hard he marked me."

Yoongi snorted, holding Tae with his eyes closed. "He's perfect." Hobi pulled Jimin towards him and snuggled up, and Jungkook grabbed Jin. "Let's get some rest before the next round hits."

Jin turned to look at the Alpha behind him, "Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook knew what he wanted; he just wanted him to ask.

"Please.." Jin whined softly.

The youngest Alpha leaned up and kissed over the mark that he'd left on his Beta years ago, he may have a stronger bond with Tae, but he loves all of his Betas and even those two asshat Alphas. "Please, what, Beta, what do you want from your Alpha?"

Jin groaned, reached between them, wiggled a bit, and then Jungkook was at his entrance. Before the Alpha could even say anything, Jin wiggled back down until he was fully seated on Jungkook's cock. Anytime they fall asleep next to each other, Jin does this. Usually, they'll have sex and then fall asleep with Kook's dick still in him. But even if they don't have sex, if they are next to each other, Jin wants him inside him.

Jungkook kissed down from his ear to his shoulder, "You just love my cock that much, don't you, Beta?"

"Shut up and go to sleep, Alpha," Jin grumbled.

Such a sassy Beta he is, well, all of them are. But he loves it; he loves warming his cock inside Jin's ass. "Night Jin, love you."

"Love you too."

Mason woke up surrounded by warmth and love. It was hard to get out of Joon's hold without waking him up, a true testament to how much sex they had yesterday because he didn't even stir. He made his way downstairs. He couldn't precisely cook, never having the opportunity to learn, but he wanted to make something for his mates. 

So he cut up some fruit and made little sandwiches. He grabbed a glass of juice and some cups and then carried the tray upstairs. As soon as he got back in there, they started stirring. "Where did you go, baby?"

Mason smiled at Hobi and held up the tray, "I figured you guys would be hungry." Then he pouted, "I'm not sure how to cook, but I hope you like it."