Chapter 22

"So Jungkook it is. Is that okay with you, Mason?"

Mason turned his head back to look at Hobi. "It's not that I don't want Jungkook; I just don't want to choose and upset the others."

Hobi pulled him from Jin's arms, "Don't worry about it, baby; we'll tell them that we decided, and they can fuck off if they get upset."

"Are you sure?"

"Baby, we'd do anything to make you happy." Jin smiled at how cute his Omega was, "Now, which one of us is going to stay with Jungkook and Mason during this?"

"I will; I have the most control over Jungkook."

Jin reached across Mason and Hobi and squeezed Tae's arm. "Sounds like a plan." Then he sat up. "His heat starts next week, and we have a lot to prepare for. Mason, have you started gathering things for your nest?"

The Omega blushed bright red and hid his face in Hobi's armpit. Hobi chuckled, "Baby, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. You are an Omega, and that's what you do. Why do you think we've been scenting so many blankets and articles of clothing for you to take?"

His head popped up, "you guys knew?"

"Of course, we did, baby; we found your little stash under the bed a while ago. We thought it was the cutest thing ever. You don't have to hide it, and if there's anything you need, just let us know."

"There is one thing I want. I tried to get it, but I never could. But I don't know how to ask for it." 

Jimin sat up and pushed Hobi out of the way. He pulled Mason up to straddle his lap. "Baby, we'll give you whatever it is that you want. There's no reason to be embarrassed or upset. Just tell us."

He hid his face in Jimin's neck, "I want your cum, all of you. Maybe on a shirt or something so I can smell all of you when I'm in heat since you can't be here."

Jimin grinned like a madman, "Baby, if having our cum will help you, then we'll gladly give you a fucking gallon of it. You pick the shirt, and we'll cum all over it for you as many times as you want."

Mason popped back and looked at him with excited eyes, "really? Can you do it right now?"

"Oh, uh, I mean, yeah, if you want us to."

"Please," he cried. Then he hopped off his lap and slid under the bed towards his nest for the shirt he was looking for. It was a shirt he wore one night when they all pleasured each other during Beta's rut. It already smelled like all of them, so he kept it. Mason grabbed it, hurried back out, and held it up. "Here, this one, please."

"Not what I expected to be doing this morning, but whatever. Whip them out, boys; our Omega wants our cum."

Mason clapped so excitedly, "Thank you, Jinnie! Can you ask the Alphas to do it, too?"

"They are on their way." Once they walked in, he was so excited. "How do you want this?"

Mason sat in the middle of the bed with the shirt in his hands, "surround me, please, get as much cum on this shirt as possible until my heat starts." Then he pouted, "But that means I won't be able to help you from making a mess." He was starting to get upset, his Omega taking over at the thought of losing their cum, but then happy to have it because he knows they'll need it later.

"Baby, it's okay. How about this for every time we cum on the shirt, you get to help us not make a mess?"

"Yes, Alpha, I like that idea."

Joon smiled at him sweetly, then looked at their mates: "Alrighty boys, whip 'em out and give our Omega what he wants." Then he winked at Mason: "But after that, we have to feed you, okay? So don't get any ideas right now."

Mason pouted because that was precisely what he was thinking. "Yes, Alpha."

They all chuckled and cooed at how cute their Omega was. Their pants were off, and they started fisting themselves; Mason couldn't stay still, so he went to each one and kissed and licked them for a bit. He could never get enough of their taste; his Omega craves and needs it more than the human side needs food. "You are killing us, baby," Jimin whined as he pumped his dick in and out of Mason's mouth.

"Sorry, Beta," he mumbled before he moved to Tae.

Soon Mason was the proud owner of a shirt covered in all of their cum. His Omega was so happy right now. He pulled the shirt to his face and breathed it in, rolling around the bed, purring and breathing it all in. He got so excited that he pulled all his clothes off at some point and started presenting himself to the seven men behind him.

"Ah fuck me, we broke him this time."

Tae chuckled and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. " You know I'll give it to you any time you want, Alpha; just ask your Beta nicely."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed Tae off him, "Not happening, Beta, not any time soon, that is." He walked towards Mason, and the Omega could smell him. He scooted back closer to him, his slick pouring out of him.

"Alpha, need you, need your knot, please."

"Fuck," he groaned, "are we sure his heat isn't closer?"

"He hasn't started his nest yet, so I don't think so." Joon's nose went into the air, "fuck, Jungkook, you are right. He's close; he'll probably go into heat tomorrow."

"Shit, he hasn't chosen yet."

Tae smiled at his Alpha, "Actually, he let us choose, and after a fun debate on all three of you idiots' merits, we decided that you should go first. But I have to stay with you to ensure you don't lose control and help take care of Mason."

"Alpha," their little Omega whined again.

Jungkook looked at everyone with pleading eyes, "What do I do?"