Chapter 20

Hobi smiled as he climbed out from the pile of mates and took the tray from him; he kissed Mason's lips and bit them just a little. "We are supposed to be spoiling you, not the other way around."

He blushed, "You guys are in your ruts, and you worked so hard last night. It's the least I can do." They sat down and ate everything he made, and then Jin frowned as he crawled over to the Omega. He didn't stop until Mason was lying down, and he was hovering above him.

"You didn't eat anything, did you?"

"Alpha fed me last night before I marked him," he whispered against his ear since he had his face in Mason's neck.

"Not good enough; let me make you something before the next wave starts again." He rolled off him and the bed before he grabbed the younger's hand and the tray. Mason happily followed him to the kitchen. The Alphas were already tending to the other Betas.

"Jin, are you sure you are going to be okay? The others already started."

Jin sat the tray down and picked him up so he could sit on the counter. "I promise I'll be fine; I'm the oldest, after all."

He started getting the ingredients, and Mason could see just how hard he was working because none of them had any clothes on. "Beta, can I mark you?"

His head snapped towards the Omega, and he smiled; he stalked towards him and caged him in his arms. "You want to mark me, baby? You want to fuck me with your pretty little cock and sink your tiny fangs into my scent gland?"

Mason rocked back and forth on the counter, almost like he was drunk. "Yes, Beta, please let me do that."

He picked him up, and the next thing Mason knew, he was being tossed onto the couch. They were already hard, and he started fisting himself, "I can't wait to feel you inside me, baby; I'm almost as excited about that as I am to feel you around my cock." He laid down and spread his legs, "fuck me, baby, mark me."

Mason wanted to kiss him first, though; he's too tiny to kiss him and fuck him unless he bends for him. "Let me kiss you first, please."

"Pup, you can do whatever you want to me. I'm yours."

Mason straddled his upper stomach and kissed him; he'd gotten lots of practice since their first one. He's nowhere near as good as them, but he enjoys kissing. Once he had worked himself up he slid down his body, Mason was kitten-licking his tip and then took as much as he could in. He's the largest of the Betas. His hands were in Mason's hair, and he was moaning so loudly. 

Once Omega worked him up enough, he slipped down more and slammed into him. He moved as fast as he could, but it was hard because he was still exhausted from their night together. But Mason wanted to please his Beta and make this as good for him as he could. "I'm close, pup. Mark me."

Mason leaned down having to bend him a bit and he bit his scent gland, the smell overwhelmed him at how much he loved it. He smelled like warm bread and cookies, everything from an oven and made with love. He came all over their stomachs, and Mason came inside him. The Omega pulled back so he could clean up his mess.

None of it would go to waste while he was around. Once he was done, he started to pull out, but he stopped him and said, "Stay, just for a little while."

Mason has seen him do this with Jungkook; he seems to like Jungkook being inside him. "Yes, Beta, but are you sure you don't want Kook instead?"

"No baby, I want you." Then he pulled him down to where the Omega rested on his chest. He didn't know how long Jin wanted him to stay, so he made himself comfortable.

After some time, he started playing with Mason's hair. "Come on, pup, I still need to feed you." He made food and fed him while he was sitting on the counter. This seems to be their favorite thing to do: feed him. He's either in their laps, or they are in between his legs, feeding him on the kitchen counter. He hasn't used silverware since they found him.

"You guys spoil me way too much."

Jin kissed him and started to scent him. It was pointless, as his smell was already all over the younger wolf, but it comforted both of them since he wasn't marked. "You are our Omega; it's literally built into our DNA to do this for you."

"Still, I want to spoil my mates too."

"Baby," he said softly as he brushed the curls off Mason's face, "you do spoil us. You let us use your slick, you clean up all of the mess we make, you even made us food. We are so fucking spoiled by our Omega."

Once Mason was done eating, Jin picked him up and carried him back to the room so he could take a nap. He knew they'd keep going; ruts last around a week, and their stamina levels are through the roof. By the time the week was over, the Betas could barely move. They let the Alphas take over after that first night, and their Alphas fucked them in every position possible. Oftentimes, he woke up with two or more of his mates pleasing each other. But he loved it. Even if he didn't help in any way, just watching them was enough for him. Mason was currently lying on top of Hobi while the four Betas slept soundly. The Omega was awake, but he was too tired to move.

Joon walked in and saw him. He picked him up from Hobi's embrace and carried him downstairs, where Yoongi and Jungkook watched something on the television. "Baby, we want to talk to you while everyone is thinking clearly."

"What about?" Mason was curious, extremely curious.

"We wanted to talk about pups."