Chapter 38

'Jesus, Jimin, I thought they were kidding when they said you pulled that shit during his heat. You are truly evil."

'I'm not the one that shoved Twinkies up his ass and then ate them out and left him a sticky fucking mess. I had to use a God damn spoon to get it all out. Now sit over there and watch like a good little Beta.'

Jimin didn't have to see Tae to know that he was rolling his eyes at him, but he hopped onto the counter so he could watch Mason's face once the elder started fucking him. Mason sat very still on his cock like the good Omega he is. He ate every single little bite that Jimin gave him, and he took such a long time. He wanted the Alphas to come out here; he wanted them to see him fuck their Omega in front of them and then be helpless to draw him away.

Once Jimin heard them moving around in the office, he smiled at Mason, "Are you ready, baby? My cock is so warm, and it wants to move now, to feel you drenching it and squeezing around it. Maybe if you ask nicely, I'll even give you my knot."

He purred as he swayed back and forth on his lap. He fell forward and started wiggling against Jimin's chest, which made him chuckle. Oh, yeah, his Omega is in heaven right now. "Please, Beta. I want to feel your knot so badly. If you need it, I'll be a good Omega for you. Just you."

'I fucking hate you so much right now, I want to knot him. I didn't realize he'd want to be knotted by a Beta, let alone knotted outside his heat.'

'Tae, like I told all of you, dumbasses, he will do anything you ask him. He wants to make us happy, and if I want to knot him, he wants me to knot him. You want to knot him, ask him, you fucktard, and you'll get the same reaction, a happy, wiggly purring Omega that is dying to please you.'

Jimin picked him up and laid him down on the table without leaving his warmth. "Ready, baby?"

"So ready for you, Beta, please."

The Beta's hips started to rock, "are you sure you want my knot? The Alphas will be here any second."

"Your knot, need your knot so badly. No one else's."

'How is it like he's made for each of us? Like I don't need him like that, but when I suggested Twinkies, the way he responded was perfect for me.'

'He's our destined mate, a blessing from the Moon Goddess. That's why.'

Jimin pulled Mason's legs up and put them over his shoulders; he wanted to be able to get as deep as he possibly could. Mason was moaning and crying out his name and Beta; he heard two growls and a smirk. "Omega, come here."

'Oh, Joonie used his alpha voice; you will lose.'

'Wanna bet Tae?'

Mason whimpered and shook his head; he reached for Jimin, dropped Mason's legs from his shoulders, and gave him what he knew Mason wanted: his lips. Jimin crawled onto the table so he could lay on top of him as he pounded into him and kissed him just as passionately. 

Jimin was taking his sweet time; he wanted the Alphas to suffer. He wanted them to see that he had Mason under complete control and that Joon's True Blood Alpha voice was not enough to take him away. Is he Mason's favorite? No, and that's okay with Jimin. But he does have a power over him that no one else has. He knows it's because his Beta is calling Mason's Omega, and he is okay with that. He'll take it if it gets him an Omega willing to do whatever he asks.

Jimin felt Yoongi's breath on the back of his neck, and when he growled, Jimin heard Mason whimper, but he didn't stop kissing him. 'Once you are done, I'm taking you upstairs and punishing you, baby boy. You won't be able to sit down properly at all tomorrow.'

'If you think so, Daddy.' 

Then Mason cried out as he came all over their chests, "Do you like having my knot, Omega? Does that feel good filling you up in your tight little wet hole, baby?"

"Yes, Beta, love your knot. Best knot, need more."

 Yoongi growled again, 'As soon as your knot goes down, you are getting it, baby boy.'

'Jokes on you, I like your knot, Daddy, so do your worst.' Yoongi stormed off, and Jimin kissed Mason until Joon started to growl, "Baby, I have to go take care of Yoongi, but Joon needs you, okay? And tomorrow Yoongi will need you, can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Beta, anything."

Jimin quickly kissed him, "Such a good Omega you are. I love you, baby."

"I love you, my Beta."

Joon literally picked the Beta up and threw him off Mason. Then he threw Mason over his shoulder and stalked up the stairs, glaring at everyone who even looked Mason's way. Tae looked at the other Beta with his eyebrow raised. "Yoongi is planning on punishing you?"

He shrugged, "he is, but I mean, really, what the fuck can he do that's so bad?" Turns out, there was a lot. Jimin looked at Yoongi and shook his head when he saw what his punishment was, "Absolutely not gonna fucking happen, asshole."

"Oh, but baby boy, it is." 

Jimin just looked at him, there is no fucking way he was wearing a fucking French maid costume and a pink thong. "I bought that shit for Mason to wear, not me."

"Oh, don't worry, baby boy, our little Omega will wear it too. But for now, you will wear it and dance for me."

His interest peeked, Jimin sauntered over to him and wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck "you want me to dance for you Daddy? You want to see your baby boy wearing that tiny little dress and grinding over your big dick?"

He groaned as he squeezed Jimin's hips roughly, "you know it." He slapped his ass hard and sat down in the chair, he waved his hand in the air "strip like the good little slut you are, put on a show for Daddy."