Chapter 66

"Where is Mason?" Both Jungkook and Jin were frantic, it was bad enough that he did this shit at their house, but now they are in a Goddamn castle, and they couldn't find him anywhere.  

"Last I saw him he was ordering people around in our new bedroom, they had all of the King's old things removed and he was getting it how he liked it."

Yoongi was frowning, but they couldn't do anything about it now. Mason was due practically any day now, and everyone was on edge. "I was just in there. The room is done, but I can't find him."

'Found him, come to his old room.'

They all jumped up when they heard Jimin's voice and ran towards the room Mason spent most of his life in. It has been transformed since he took over and no longer resembles a prison. There's color and life in it, and in the middle of the bed was a beautiful nest and their sleeping Omega. He had all of the Beta's things that he could steal. They were still in the process of bringing everything from the village over. It took longer than they thought, but they must deal with it since they can't go.

Jungkook and Jin's stuff occupied most of the nest, but since it's their pups, it made sense. What made Yoongi and Joon tear up was that even though their scents caused him distress, he still had their shirts in there with his things. "Joon, look."

"I see it too; those were the shirts we wore yesterday. I wonder when he stole those?"

They all looked at their beautiful sleeping Omega in awe, and then they smelled blood. Jungkook looked at the other Alphas and said, "Go get the doctor; he's going into labor." 

Everyone rushed around in a panic. The King was about to give birth to two pups. Births are complex for omegas and even more challenging for males. It took well over a day, and to say that Jin and Jungkook were stressed would be the understatement of the century. 

There was nothing they could do to help their Omega other than be there. Finally, a beautiful baby girl was born, most likely a Beta based on her looks. As soon as she was out, they knew she was Jin. They could smell it. "Hello, my beautiful girl. My Avery."

Jungkook looked at Jin, "Avery?"

"It means to confirm. She's confirmation of my belief in our Moon Goddess. Because of my faith, we've been blessed."

An hour later, Jungkook's daughter was born. Most likely, she would be an Omega, but Jungkook couldn't be more proud. " My precious Arella, I'm so thankful that the Moon Goddess gave us a second chance with you." Jungkook looked at Jin. "It means angel messenger." Then he smirked, "You aren't the only one who can look up the meaning of names."

The twins were perfect, they had seven doting fathers and a mama that loved them with all of his heart. His body changed a lot during pregnancy and when he gave birth. He always looked feminine. His tiny body had curves, his breasts were full of milk, and his curly hair was pretty long since his Mates loved playing with it. It came down to his chin, and he loved it when they ran their fingers through it. So he decided that tonight he was ready. He was prepared to be intimate with his mates again. 

Since the girls were finally sleeping through the night, Casey said she'd watch them so Mason could spend some time with his mates. He's missed them dearly, and he wants to show them just how much. He didn't have long, maybe an hour before they'd show up, so he grabbed the bag one of his new Omega friends bought and looked at it. 

It was female lingerie, but if Mason was being honest, he was excited to wear it. He knew it would look good on his body. He had the breasts to fill it out, the curves to make it look sexy, and his cock was so tiny that it was quickly hidden in the panties. He doesn't even care about that anymore, his mates love his cock no matter how small it is. 

But he'd seen the girly outfits they'd bought but never put on him, so he knew that they would like this. He put the bra on—this one was nothing like the nursing bras he usually wears. Then, the thong, the garter, the thigh highs, and finally, the leather and lace straps that went around his middle. Mason looked in the mirror, and he liked what he saw.

So he crawled onto the bed and got into position, his ass up in the air and ready for his mates. He was presenting himself to them; he loved being submissive and giving them everything they asked for. The only time he ever felt the need to be dominant was the night he got pregnant with Jungkook's pup. His wolf needed to show his Beta that he could be dominating, too, and he took charge. But since then, he's been happy to be the submissive wolf who pleases his mates.

Yoongi was the first one in the room. He growled, his red eyes glowing. "And just what do we have here, Omega?"

Mason shook his ass back and forth, "need your knot, Alpha, please."

He felt his hands all over him as the others walked in. He picked Mason up and placed him on his feet in front of him, his back pressed against Yoongi's chest. "Look what our Omega put on for us; he also begged for my knot. Do you think he deserves it?"

Mason whimpered as his body shook, "I'm a good Omega, Alpha."

Yoongi's red eyes were glowing. "You are, baby. Don't worry; you'll get my knot and everyone else's tonight. By the time we are done with you, baby, you won't be able to walk without assistance."

He bent forward a bit and rubbed his ass all over him, "will you mark me, Alpha?"

"Of course, baby, it's only right since I'm going to be the one that wrecks you."

Jimin scoffed at Yoongi, and it made Mason giggle.