Chapter 28

That comment didn't even deserve a sarcastic reply, let alone a normal one. So Jimin closed his eyes and got comfortable in the beautiful nest his Omega made for their mating. He could hear Hobi getting wrecked, but he didn't care; he deserved it after that shit he pulled with Mason earlier. 

They fell asleep, and it was much needed. He's not used to being in charge and letting his wolf take control during sex. He was used to having his ass getting fucked hard by whoever was fucking horny at the moment. The Betas all go for him before each other, and Yoongi wants to fuck multiple times a day, that horny Alpha. 

When Jimin woke up to Mason being moved from his arms, he let out a growl because he wasn't fully awake yet, and someone was taking his Omega. "Calm down, Jimin. It's just me."

"Sorry, Jin." He shook his head, trying to get his wolf back under control. He was still reeling from the mating with Mason. "I'm better, sorry. My wolf finally got let free during sex, and now he's a tad bit overprotective."

"It's fine; it's nice to know that even our little bottom Beta can keep our Omega safe."

Jimin rolled his eyes and smacked Jin, "Listen, my ass is off limits for a while. We have Mason, and I'm sick of bottoming for all you assholes; I like to stick my dick into things too."

Jin shrugged, "All you had to do was say something. We've been mates for years, Jimin, and you never expressed your desire to be on top."

"Oh, I did; you guys just ignored it. But anyway, take care of him. He needs to eat, too."

Jin nodded as he cradled Mason in his arm and rocked him slowly, "Joon is already making something."

Jimin ruffled his hair a bit. "Look, I was rough on him, so don't take forever. He's exhausted." Jin bit his lip and blushed. "Oh, what's that all about?"

"Tae told us what he did, and Hobi told us what you did, and well, there's something I've always wanted to do with Joon, but we couldn't because even you wouldn't have been able to handle it."

His eyebrow was raised, "Hobi handled my fist fine. I mean, he complained, but he took it. I doubt you could want anything I couldn't have taken. The Alphas knot me all the time even though nothing can come from it."

"We want to fuck him at the same time; once I go, then I'll pull out, and Joon can knot him. But I want to feel my Alpha and my Omega simultaneously."

The younger smiled at him, "he'll love that, and he'll be so happy to do it for you guys."

Jin looked down at his Omega with a small smile. "You think so?"

Jimin nodded, "I do. Anyhoo, I'm going to shower and crash with those two."

"Yeah, Tae and Jungkook are still asleep. Like they haven't moved in hours."

"Omega heats, they are crazy. Imagine if it was just one of us, this pup would probably fuck us to death."

Jimin got up to leave, and Jin breathed the sweet scent of his beautiful Omega. "You built such a great nest, Omega; you made your Beta proud."

He hummed and nuzzled his face into Jin's chest, "Beta, missed you."

"I missed you too; Alpha is bringing you some food. He will feed you, and then I wanted to know if you'd do something special for us?"

"Anything Beta, I'm a good Omega, the best Omega, Jiminie told me."

Jin couldn't help but coo at his cuteness, "he was right, pup. You are the best Omega in the world, and we love you so much."

Joon walked in with a plate of food, "is my Omega hungry?"

"Yes, Alpha," he squeaked.

He sat up in Jin's lap and wiggled in happiness as his Alpha fed him bites of food. He even reached over and grabbed some and fed Jin and Joon as well. He is the best; Jin is so in love with this tiny, curly-haired Omega that crashed into their lives unexpectedly. Once he was done eating, they laid him down in his nest, "You ready, baby?"

"Yes, Beta, I want your cock, I want your cum, and I need your mark."

Joon growled, "What about me, Omega?"

"I want your cock, I want your cum, I need your mark, and I'm desperate for your knot, Alpha."

Joon's eyes closed as he sniffed the air, "I'll go first, Beta, then you go."

"Yes, Alpha," Jin whispered. It took him three total hours of begging, literally on his knees, crying, and telling him Joon would never touch him again if he didn't let him do this. Jin didn't know why he needed to do this with him. None of the other Betas did.

Joon slid in while Mason was lying on top of him with his back to Joon's chest. "Ready pup? Are you ready to stretch and take your Beta's cock too?"

He was purring and trying so hard not to wiggle. His Omega was in complete control right now. "Please, so bad."

Joon nodded for Jin to go; he fisted his cock and slowly pushed his way in. It was a tight fit, and if Jimin hadn't fisted the shit out of him earlier, this probably would have hurt him, but he stretched around their cocks and took everything they gave him. By the time Jin slid to the hilt, his body was practically vibrating with satisfaction. He could feel his Alpha and his Omega.

"I have to move, Joon; I can't stay still."

"Move my beautiful Beta," his hand came up, and he traced right over Mason's Adam's apple. This is where I want our marks. I want our marks together like the others did. You mark him first; I want to do it when I knot him."

Jin groaned, and his eyes were bright green. " Yes, Alpha, I can do that for you."

Mason's hand reached up, caressing my face, "I love you, my Beta."