71

"I'm actually worried Jin, like legit worried. Our ruts are coming up, we normally don't have them at the same time but it's synced up for some weird ass reason and now Mason is pregnant and not allowed near us."

Jin was worried, too; he hadn't said anything because he didn't want to burden Joonie with more stress than he already had as a True Alpha. But he has no idea what is going to happen. He already feels the effects of his pre-rut starting, too. He hadn't tried to, but the moon goddess knows what she's doing, and she wouldn't do anything to hurt them.

"Tae told Hobi that he wished he could carry our pups."

The eldest felt his Alpha sigh against his neck, "I can see why he feels that way. I've wanted to many times. I wanted a pup so badly, and there were nights that I wished you could have just gotten me pregnant." He rolled over so he was straddling Joon, "as much as I love Mason and our pups, I wish I could give my Alphas pups as well."

"No, absolutely not, over my dead body."

Mason rolled his eyes at the dramatic display from his Alpha and turned to look at his Beta. Who was watching the two with a somber expression? "And what do you think, Jimin?"

"I don't want you around them while they are in rut. It's dangerous; you are pregnant with at least one pup, but odds are my pup is also there."

"I'm not even showing yet, and I've had sex with all of you multiple times while pregnant with the other pups."

"Not all of us," Yoongi scoffed, "three times I've been rejected by you because you were carrying an Alpha pup in there."

Mason crawled across the bed to lay his head on Yoongi's chest, "I know, and I'm sorry. I'm not sure why it's like this since I'm your fated mate, but I need you to let me do this."

"Can you even do this? Last time you were pregnant with an Alpha's pup, you couldn't be near the other Alphas. What makes you think you'll be able to help them in their rut?"

He honestly didn't know the answer to that. He'd also been pregnant with a Beta and an Alpha pup, so that didn't explain it either. But they'd never gone through a rut while he was pregnant, either. "I don't know; I just know how hard it will be for them if I'm not there."

"I'll only agree if I see you can handle it, but the moment it becomes too much for you, I want to leave and take you back to our room."

It was the best he could get for now; he was going to have to do an experiment later. He hasn't been around the others at all, but that was more because of Yoongi and Jimin than him. He never even got a chance to see if the pup was bothered by the other Alphas or not. Who knows, experimentally, Jimin's pup could be in there, and it'll be fine.

"I know what you are thinking, but no, my pup is in there. I can smell it."

Mason's eyes darted to the Alphas, and he pouted. "Are you sure?"

"I am. I'm not sure about Jimin's since he can't smell it yet."

"Jin didn't really smell his pup, either; it was more that the moon goddess told him she was in there."

"Well, based on how possessive Jimin is, I'd say his is in there, too. But he's a little shit, so who really knows."

"I am not a little shit," Jimin scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Mason pulled them down so he could get some rest, he'd have to wake up early and see if he can handle being around the others. As soon as he got his pups fed he made his way to Joon's office, if he can handle Joon then he can definitely handle the others.

But as soon as he got close a soft growl started to build low in his chest, this wasn't going to work and he was starting to freak out. What are they going to do if they all go into a rut at the same time? It will be a blood bath to get to him; Yoongi and Jimin would die trying to protect him and the pups. Which, in turn, would only hurt them because they were mates and loved each other.

The door opened softly, and there stood Jin. "I can smell your distress, Baby. Are you okay?"

"How will this work," the Omega sobbed. This would, in turn, make Jin want to reach out for him and hold and and comfort him. But he couldn't, he heard the soft growl that Mason gave before the door was opened. If the scents were bothering him that bad then it had to be worse with the door open. His only hope was he was a Beta and he might be able to touch him, but doing so in front of Joon was just downright cruel.

"Help him Jinnie, I know you want to and he needs you too."

The elder nodded his head and wrapped his arms around his Omega. "I'm so sorry, Baby. I don't know what to say to make this better. But it will be okay, I promise you."

He needed to kiss him, but they both heard the loud growl coming from the hallway. Both Jimin and Yoongi were there, their eyes glowing red and green as they descended on Jin and Mason. "Give him back, Beta," Yoongi growled.

"Yoongi," Jin whispered, it hurt. Regardless, they were still mates and he still loved the fiesty little Alpha. 

Yoongi shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't know what's come over me."

Jin gently pushed Mason towards Yoongi and Jimin. "We'll get through this, I promise." He leaned forward and kissed Yoongi's lips softly, "I love you, Alpha, even if you are being a little shit."