Chapter 14

"You are such a good Omega," Yoongi cooed. He walked over to the Omega and flipped him around, "I'm going to make sure that you are pouring out slick so there's enough for everyone, okay baby?"

He nodded and giggled, "Anything, Alpha, just touch me, please."

Yoongi pulled all his clothes off, and their noses were in the air, smelling his alluring scent. "Give me a few minutes, guys, and I'll have enough slick for all of you." He leaned down and kissed his pouty lips; his strawberry scent and taste made Yoongi's Alpha go crazy. Keep your head about you, Yoongi. He's not old enough yet, and you will never forgive yourself if you hurt your mate.

He didn't want to stop kissing him, but he wanted to kiss something else, something that he knew would make him gush all that deliciousness. Yoongi kissed and licked his scent gland, and he was going crazy; the Alpha pulled back, "Pup, I want you in my mouth." He looked at him wide-eyed, "Like how you pleased Jimin earlier, I want to do that to you."

He looked down at his cock and blushed, "But mine is so tiny; it's not big like yours."

Yoongi petted his head, just running his long fingers through his hair. He leaned into the Alpha's hand and purred, "Baby, yours is perfect. So perfect, I'd let you fuck me with that pretty little cock."

His eyes lit up, "Alpha, you'd let me do that to you?"

Yoongi leaned down and nipped his ear, "I'd even let you mark me if that's what you want."

He wrapped his arms around the elder's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Yoongi heard all of them in the link. The Alphas were shocked that he was willing to submit, bottom, and wear an Omega's mark, but he's their true mate, so he will. The Betas, especially Hobi and Jimin, were pissed. He'd never let them fuck him, and he knew that after Mason did, he'd have to let them as well. 

They only calmed down when Yoongi pulled back and looked at them, "we are complete now, I want all of us to mark and fuck each other." He looked at the Alphas, "Yes, even us. So make sure to keep your wolves in check because we are fucking each other and marking each other, all of us."

Mason seemed to love that idea, which was the only reason they agreed. The Betas were already all about it, but getting True Blood on board was hard. "The Betas will mark and have us when it's their rut, and then we'll attend to him when he's in his heat."

"Our ruts are in two weeks. Be prepared because you didn't give me one minute of peace during your ruts. For fucks sake, I had two Alphas to deal with, so I'm fucking the shit out of all three of you, and I'm leaving a deep ass mark."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at my feisty Beta, "you can have my ass first Jimin, will that make you happy?" He nodded quickly, "Now, can I get back to getting our Omega ready for you guys?"

"Oh yes, sorry," Jimin squeaked.

The Alpha pulled Mason onto his lap and leaned against the headboard; Yoongi scooted down to kneel in front of his face. "I want you to fuck my mouth as fast and as hard as you can. You will not hurt me, I'm going to finger your tight little hole, and by the time I drink your cum, you should be soaking wet with your slick. Is that okay with you, Omega?"

His eyes were blue, "yes, Alpha, please do that, Alpha."

His Omega was in charge. Hobi helped him get into position, and everyone watched as they touched each other, just enjoying seeing their Omega receive pleasure. Yes, his cock was tiny, it was as long as the Alpha's middle finger, but he wasn't lying, it was perfect. Mason slipped it into Yoongi's mouth and gasped out Alpha; it made him growl. The Alpha fisted his Omega's hips and showed him how to move.

He was a quick learner; he even grabbed Yoongi's hair just like Jimin did to him. The elder stilled his hips a bit; he whined when his cock slipped out of his Alpha's mouth. Mason looked at him with his sad eyes, pouting at Yoongi. "Don't worry, pup, it's going back in. I just wanted to tell you that you are fucking amazing, and I'm about to play with your little hole, okay?" He nodded eagerly, and the Alpha got him back on his tongue.

Yoongi's right hand slipped around his plump ass, and he palmed the cheek; Mason's hips stuttered a bit, and he moaned. His finger slipped down and teased Mason's rim just a bit, he was soaking wet and honestly Yoongi didn't even need to do anything, but just wanted to at this point.

He quickly slipped his finger in; even though he's a virgin, they are his mates, and he's an Omega that's very horny. Yoongi rocked his finger in and out of him, and his moans and cries got louder. The Alpha looked around, and everyone had a fucking cock in their mouth except Mason. All seven of them were beyond horny, to begin with; add in the drunk Beta's and their Omega's slick filling their senses, and yeah. They're going to be here for a while tonight.

Yoongi slipped in another finger and started scissoring them; you might as well start getting him loosened up because none of the Alphas are small, that's for fucking sure. "Alpha, I think, I think."

He pulled off only enough so he could speak to him, "cum for me, pup, I want it all." His hips started moving faster, and soon the Alpha was moaning around his cock because this was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted in his entire life. It was better than any fucking dessert on the planet.

"He's ready, guys," Yoongi told them, voice husky because he was still reeling from their delicious Omega.