Chapter 32

Yoongi was pacing in Joon's office; they were doing their best to avoid Mason. They didn't want to upset him, but fuck was it hard. Their Alphas were going crazy; their mate was carrying a pup and would get distressed whenever they got near him. He hasn't touched Mason in three months. "I need to leave, surely there's something we need from the Boo pack?" 

Joon sighed, they both are on edge. They've been leaving Mason little gifts outside his room: flowers, sweets, whatever weird craving combo he wants. But that wasn't enough for their wolves; the only thing keeping them from destroying this entire village was the fact that every single day Mason scents the shit out of the blankets he gave them months ago. "There is; we can all go, leave Jungkook here with Mason for protection."

They didn't let the tiny Omega out of their sight, if he left the house he had at least one Beta by his side, usually two. An Alpha followed behind from a safe distance, not if it was Jungkook; if Jungkook went, Mason was generally in his arms to be as close to his Alpha as possible. Yoongi sat down on the couch and sighed, "fuck I can't wait until it's my pup so I can have him all to myself."

Joon snorted, "You would think that, and here I think we should not get him pregnant anymore so the other two Alphas don't have to go through this."

Yoongi shrugged without looking at the True Blood, "what can I say? I'm a selfish prick."

"Yeah, you are; I mean, you are the only one constantly with the attention of two Betas. You've been spoiled, Alpha."

Yoongi looked smug, "look, I have no idea why my sex drive is higher than yours, but it is what it is."

Joon rolled his eyes. It was higher than his because Joon had the stress of running the pack, being the only True Blood there. There were six mates, and now they have another mate who just so happens to be a pregnant Omega. That's their fated mate, and he wants nothing to do with him. That takes a toll on you. "I just have better control, I guess." He stood up from his desk. "Let the others know. We'll leave in a few days."

Crystal paced back and forth in her house, she was fucking pissed. She spent years, YEARS, working on those stupid Betas to get them to agree to let her have the True Bloods pup, and now that silly fucking male Omega swoops in and becomes their fucking mate.

"Babe, I have to work in the next village. You've been cooped up in this house too long; come with me."

Crystal turned to look at her mate. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about that, and she did love her. It's just that she'd loved Joon a little longer and way differently. She only agreed to marry Marnie so she could stay there. 

Because Crystal ran away from her family that was trying to marry her off to this old rich Alpha, and that was so not going to fucking happen. So she ran and ran and ran when she stumbled across some rogues that wanted an Omega for themselves; before they could do anything, Joon saved her life and brought her there.

They kept trying to pair her off with the single male Alphas there. It's not like she didn't want to have an Alpha; she did almost desperately. But the one she wanted was gay and mated with six other guys. So she told them that she was a lesbian, so they'd stop trying to play matchmaker. It worked for about a year, and they started bringing her female Alphas.

Marnie was sweet for an Alpha, nothing like most people around there. Yes, she was solid and dominant, but she never pushed for anything more than kisses and some skinship. They've been mated for four years now, and they've never had sex; Marnie understands that she was abused sexually in her past, and it scares her. Dumb Alpha, because Crystal just is not attracted to women but needed a cover. 

So, when Jin started talking about pups with the other Betas one day while they were drinking, this was the perfect opportunity. Marnie understood how much she wanted a dog and was willing to 'get through' it just to have one. She was so supportive and understanding. Crystal could finally get off of suppressants and get that True Blood dick that those Betas are always bragging about. 

Then Mason happened, and she fucking hated him. Crystal smiled at Marnie, "Babe, that sounds like a great idea." There's a store there that sells some fun plants, more importantly, wolfsbane. If she can't have his pup, then that stupid Omega can't either.

Jin was in his wolf form and ran as fast as he could to escape some rogues chasing him. 'Joonie, help.'

It took Joon about 10 minutes to find him. He fought off all the rogues, shifted back to his human form, and walked over to the Beta, saying, "Babe shift, I need to see the damage."

Jin did as his mate asked and groaned loudly in pain, "fuck this hurts." There was a deep gash on his side, and it ran across his stomach. "I won't be able to go with you."

"Fuck, Jungkook is going to have to come then. We need at least 6 of us to get there, get everything, and ensure we make it back safely."

Jin nodded, "I know, and I'm so sorry. I'll be okay in a day or two. I will take care of Mason."

Joon sighed, "Jungkook isn't going to like this. He's going to pitch the biggest shit fit ever."

"Just remind him of all the baby stuff we are getting for the pup. His Alpha will love picking out the stuff. It's Kook that's going to be harder to convince."