Chapter 48

Jungkook was waiting for them when Tae carried him into the bathroom. He sat him on his feet, and Tae started getting undressed while Jungkook undressed Mason. The Beta got into the tub and reached out his hand to help Mason when Jungkook picked him up and then paused. "Baby, what's in your ass?"

Mason's eyes went wide as he looked at Tae. The Alphas didn't know what they'd been up to. But this, Jungkook; he'll understand. "I can explain. Just put it on the counter so he can put it in his nest later."

The Alpha narrowed his eyes. Tae placed Mason in the tub on his feet and had him bend over so he could pull the pocket square out. He sniffed it. 'Hobi?' Tae nodded, and Kook placed it on the counter. Then, he helped Mason get comfy in between the Beta's legs with his back resting against Tae's chest. He got both of them clean from head to toe, and he thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

"Do it, Tae; Mason did it without issues."

Tae crossed his arms and looked at Mason sitting on the tub's edge, swaying back and forth as he purred, his blue eyes watching them. Tae scoffed, "Mason is our Omega, of course he bent over and let you clean every single inch of his ass and then turned around so you could clean his dick and balls. I'm a fucking Beta Jungkook."

He raised his eyebrow at the Beta. "It's not like I haven't done it before, Tae. I've cleaned you hundreds of times, and hell, you've cleaned me too. What's the big deal?"

Tae didn't have an answer to that; he can't explain it. All four of acting differently, and the only thing that changed was Mason was carrying a pup from a Beta. They've talked about it amongst themselves, and it's like their wolves are trying to assert more dominance. "Fine, if it'll get you to shut up, I'll do it."

Jungkook stood up, threw the washcloth into the tub, and stormed out. Tae looked at Mason, picked him up, and wrapped him up in a towel. The Beta dried off quickly and threw on some clothes, "Mason?"

 "I'm fine, go get Alpha. Make it up to him; don't worry about me."

"I love you, baby," Tae said before he kissed him quickly and took off after Jungkook. He was in the closet, curled up in the nest Mason built. Tae knew he'd be in the nest where he lost his pup; he always goes there when upset. "Alpha," the Beta whispered.

"Go away, Beta, you are upset with me, and I have no fucking idea what I did."

"Come on, we need to talk. All of us." 'Get to the living room; the 5 of you have 2 minutes.'

He heard the trio groan,  and Joon told Tae that Jin and he were already there. They had to wait a few extra minutes for those three to quit fucking and get down there, but when they did, the Alphas sat down, and the youngest Beta looked at Jin. "Do you want to start?"

He sighed and said, "Look, you guys might have noticed that we've been acting differently. And we are sorry for that; there's something inside of us screaming that we must do certain things."

Jimin stood up, "I know that once Mason got here, my dominant side started to show, but I'm sure you noticed that it's coming out a lot more ever since he got pregnant. He does not like me being docile, even more, when it concerns Mason."

Tae stood up, "Jungkook found a pocket square inside Mason and pulled it out. It was covered in his slick and Hobi's cum. Jin bought them for us because we need our smell on him."

Hobi sighed and took over. "You probably have picked up on the fact that if one of you sleeps with him, we immediately go after him. We also scent him multiple times."

Jungkook looked at Tae: "So that's why you got so upset when I wanted to wash you like I did Mason? Because your wolf took it as submitting in front of your Omega, and you need to be dominant?"

"I think so; I'm not really sure I can put it into words. But I just can't be treated how I was before, especially in front of Mason. He needs to know that we are strong and capable of protecting him and being fathers to his pup. It will probably go back to normal once the pup is here."

Jin scoffed, "For you three maybe but I'm not sure about me, I'll get even worse when it concerns him I'm sure."

The Alphas all sighed and looked at each other. "We can handle this; we can handle anything. You just have to talk to us. We are your mates, and we love you."

Tae smiled at Joon, he's always been great with words "I love you too Joonie. But for now, I want to take my Alpha and go cuddle with our Omega." Hobi and Jimin were bitching, but they can suck it. Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand, and once they were up the stairs, he looked at him, "I'm sorry, Kookie, I really am."

"All you had to do was tell Tae, I love all of them, but you, you precious goofy Beta, are mine. You are the reason I'm even in this pack. I love you more than life."

Tae leaned in and kissed him, saying that his Alpha was too good for him. The kiss held everything that he couldn't put into words. Tae loves him more than his life as well. He is his Alpha, his heart, and his wolf knew it that day Tae first saw him. "Let's go get our Omega, and then I want you to make love to me while I make love to him. Can we do that?"

"Of course, baby. Let's get him." They expected to see him curled up in the bed, fast asleep or working on the nest. But he wasn't in there. Jungkook's nose went into the air, and he walked into the bathroom, where Mason was inside the linen closet. 

Tears fell down Tae's cheeks, "he built our nest, Alpha."