Chapter 15

Jungkook pulled out of Tae's mouth and popped Tae's dick out of his; he crawled over to the two of them and palmed Mason's hips, "Baby, I'm going to position you, and then I'm going to rub my dick all through your slick. I'm not going in, though; that's for when you are in your heat. Is that okay, pup?"

"Yes, Alpha. Want to feel you, please."

This Omega will be the death of their sanity; he already knows it. He's so needy and willing for them, the perfect little obedient Omega. Jungkook gently pushed him down onto Yoongi's chest. The elder wrapped his arms around Mason while Jungkook crawled behind him on his knees. As soon as his dick touched his slick, Jungkook groaned loudly. He got himself covered and then crawled back to Tae, who was already ready and in position. 

Then Hobi did the same thing and laid down so Jin could slide down his slicked-up cock. Lastly, it was Joon's turn. He took a little longer, but Yoongi was sure that because he was a True Blood, he was probably fighting his wolf not to slam into the needy Omega. Once his cock was as soaked as he wanted, he slammed into Jimin roughly. 

Yoongi turned to look at his Omega, who was smiling at him so happily. "What about you, Alpha?"

"I'm fine, baby, don't worry about me. My wolf is happy that I satisfied you."

His little lip pushed out and pouted, "But my wolf isn't happy." He started bouncing in Alpha's lap a bit, "Please, Alpha, can I taste you too?"

Yoongi groaned, dropped his head back onto the headboard, and looked at the ceiling, hoping to find an answer to this dilemma. Did he want him to do this? Fuck yes, but he was scared he wasn't going to be able to control his wolf. Yoongi smelled distressed scents starting to come from Mason; he lifted his head to look at him, and it looked like he was beginning to cry. The Alpha sat up quickly and palmed his face, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Alpha doesn't want me," he sniffled.

"Of course I do, pup; I want you too much. That's the problem."

"Then you'll let me? Please, Alpha. I want to taste you. Please, you."

Yoongi groaned loudly. Death by adorable Omega, here he comes, "Fine baby, but you must let me taste you. It's the only way I'll keep myself in check." He agreed quickly; too bad what he thought Yoongi would do wasn't what he had planned. He thinks Yoongi is going to let him fuck his mouth again, but he wants to tongue that tight hole and drink down all of that delicious slick until he drowns in it.

The Alpha picked him up and turned him around as he slid down so he could hover above him, when Yoongi's tongue touched his rim he squeaked and tried to move away, "uh huh, you said I could taste you."

He blushed down to his neck and ears, "but from there?"

Yoongi's hands squeezed Mason's cheeks, "Oh pup, all of us are going to have our tongues in there lapping up all this deliciousness. Now be a good Omega like I know you are, and let me have my treat."

His eyes flashed blue, and he pushed his ass back towards Yoongi's tongue, ahh his Omega likes to be praised. That's good to know. His little tongue darted out and gently licked the tip of Yoongi's cock, as the Alpha spread his cheeks and just went to it. He didn't go slow to warm him up to it; he just shoved his face between his cheeks and shoved his tongue past his tight muscle. He cried out, and Yoongi thought he'd try to pull away but pushed himself closer to his Alpha instead.

The elder smacked his ass cheek, "You aren't being a good Omega; I thought you wanted to taste me pup." Mason whined, and then his lips wrapped around the head of the cock again, "That's it, baby, show your Alpha how much you love his cock. Such a good Omega you are."

His purrs were so loud, almost louder than the moans around them. His slick started pouring out faster, and his scent was so happy. So he got Yoongi's tongue again since he was such a good boy. By the time everyone was done and satisfied, it was almost three in the morning. They all had more orgasms than you'd think possible. Everyone got to taste just how delicious Mason was, and he was currently sleeping in the middle of the bed, all curled up in a little ball, happily snoozing away.

Yoongi looked at his other mates, their faces blissed out from a night of fantastic pleasure. "I'm so happy we found him; I love him already."

Jimin smiled at his Alpha, "I do, too; he's perfect."

Tae crawled over three of them to get to Mason, he stretched his little body out so he could spoon him from behind, but Mason rolled over and snuggled into his chest. That seems to be his favorite sleeping position, his face in one of their chests. And he had to say, it's the cutest fucking thing ever. 

Yoongi looked at Joon. "He needs a room. Don't Omegas make nests, etc., when they are nearing their heat?"

"They do. We should give him this room. Since it smells like all of us the most, it'll bring him the most comfort when he wants to build his nest. We need to start scenting blankets and clothing so he can gather them. He might be too embarrassed to ask or even know to do it. His Omega will probably take over and start stealing things anyway."

It sounded like a solid plan, "then, after today, we can only sleep in here if he wants us to. If it's his room, we'll need his permission then."

Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin started to whine and complain, but Jin cut them off, saying, "Yoongi is right. He needs his safe space, and if it's here, we must respect that."