70

Jimin was practically vibrating with need as he slid into his Alpha; he leaned forward, nipping at his Omega's neck as Mason bounced up and down on Yoongi's cock. His rut hit a while ago, but he didn't care about himself; this was about Mason's heat and getting bred like he wanted. Sure, he wanted to be the one to breed him, but Mason didn't ask for that.

His need to knot was overwhelming, so much so that he started to whimper against Mason's mating bite. Mason looked back and smiled at Jimin. "Beta, I want you both, both your knots," he purred.

Jimin froze his thrusts into their Alpha as they both looked at him, "Pup, are you sure? You've never done that before?"

Mason nodded his head as he leaned forward, exposing his hole to Jimin, "need it," he whined.

Yoongi gasped, "fuck, my rut." He leaned up, "Get inside him, Jimin, before my Alpha takes over."

"Shit shit shit," Jimin fumbled, trying to get ready so he could do as they asked. "How many times have you knotted him?"

"5, I think," Yoongi's teeth were clenched hard, trying to keep his wolf under control.

"I promise I can take it, and if you don't give it to me, then I'll go get another Alpha and Beta to do it." He knew he was pushing them, but that's what it would take to get them to do this. And it worked because Jimin bit down hard as he slammed into Mason right next to Yoongi's hard cock. "Oh fuck, move, please move."

So they did, they altered their thrusts, gradually moving up in pace until all that could be heard was the squelching sound of slick and skin slapping, their Omega chanting yes yes yes over and over. Their wolves were in complete control right now. "Breed me, both of you. By the time we leave this room I want to have had your knots so many times that I can't even keep the cum inside me anymore, I want your pups, a whole litter of them."

That sent both of them into a frenzy. They wanted to give their Omega exactly what he was begging for. "I'm close," Jimin groaned.

"Me too," Yoongi lifted, "need you to cum, baby, so that we can knot you. It'll be easier on you if we do it while you're cumming."

Mason nodded his head quickly, his hips grinding down so his cock was rubbing against Yoongi's abs. He came with his head thrown back against Jimin's shoulder, his nails digging into Yoongi's pecs as the Alpha's stomach was painted in ropes of white. And with that, they knotted him. It was tight, the stretch more than he'd ever dealt with outside of giving birth.

But he didn't seem to mind, in fact he looked like he was in utter bliss. They rolled to the side as Mason started to scent them passionately. He was already drowning in their scent, but it wasn't enough. As soon as their knots went down, Mason begged for it again and again.

True to his wishes, by the time their cycles were over, he was gaping so much that he could probably fit three cocks in there. There was no way he wasn't pupped; the day's question was whether they both pupped him or only one of them. Jimin and Yoongi were extremely possessive, not letting anyone near Mason besides their pups.

It annoyed everyone, but they dropped it since Mason didn't seem to mind. Tae was sitting with Hobi, pouting, "Like, I get why Kook and Joon can't go near him since he's clearly pregnant with at least Yoongi's Pup. But why is Jimin being all cranky about you, me, and Jin going near him?"

"I don't know, maybe because they all had their cycles together? In all of our years, that's never happened. I wonder what will happen when we go into a rut since those two had theirs early."

"Will we even go into a rut since our fated Omega is pregnant?"

Hobi flopped back onto the bed, pulling Tae to hold him. "I don't know. I don't think we will, but I'm just worried. I know we have each other, but I also know our wolves will be screaming for him since those two won't let us anywhere near him. I'm afraid that if we do, we might actually fight for dominance for the first time in our lives. Joon will win, but since Mason is pregnant with Yoongi's Pup. This can end so badly."

"Distract me," Tae whined as he rolled on top of Hobi and rocked his hips, "I don't want to think anymore."

"Want to shift and go for a run?" Hobi was kidding; while that did sound like a lot of fun, he knew what Tae wanted more.

Tae scoffed as he started pulling their clothes off, "Need your cock, then we can run for all I care."

Hobi flipped them over, rubbing their cocks against each other as Tae whimpered. "Baby, when I'm done with you, you'll be too sore to shift and go on a run." That was all the warning he gave Tae before he spit on his hole and slid inside. "Ahh, someone is a little loose and wet. Did you ride someone's knot earlier?"

"Kook's, I wanted Joonie's, but Jin had him bent over Mason's desk, so I found him instead."

"And what was I doing?"

"I think you were in a meeting since Mason got sleepy and decided to drag the other two to a nest and nap." Tae didn't like that Hobi wasn't moving, so he started fucking himself on Hobi's cock. His hips rocked up into the air before dropping back down. "But it's okay; I knew I'd get your cock today, and this way, I'd be more than ready for you." Then he pushed Hobi back, riding along with him so he was on top.

He wasted no time bouncing up and down, "I wish I could carry your Pup, all of your pups, even Mason's. I want to know what it's like."

"I know, Baby; I'd give you one if I could."