Chapter 18

"That's it, baby; you are about to get my cum since you are such a good Omega." Mason bobbed his head as fast as he could and felt Yoongi's stomach clench before he tasted him. The Omega drank down everything. When he was done, the Alpha pulled Mason off of him. He whined, but Yoongi had to. "You did great, baby, but Hobi wants to mark me. Look, Jungkook waited for you."

Mason looked over, and Jungkook was there, waiting for his Omega to drink his cum. "Hurry, pup, I can't hold it much longer." He was already bearing Tae's mark, and Tae looked so happy about it. The youngest crawled back over to him and went down as far as he could take him, "Such a good Omega, the best Omega. I can't wait to knot you and fill you up with my pups."

His hand reached out as he rubbed it over Mason's flat stomach, "You are going to get so round, and Alpha can't wait to see it." Then his hand ran down, and he started to play with Mason's cock. "Come here, baby, let me taste you too."

"I wanna taste him too," Tae whined. Jungkook nodded his head and rolled them onto their sides. This put it to where Jungkook and Mason could suck each other's dicks, and Tae could lick Mason's slick. Jungkook bobbed his head up and down on his Omega's dick while he fucked into the younger's mouth as well. Tae had Mason's hips pinned and his cheeks spread, and the older's tongue was deep inside Mason's hole, licking up all the slick he could get.

It didn't take Jungkook or Mason long before they were swallowing each other's cum, then the youngest was being lifted from between them, "I need your slick baby, Joon is going to be hard to get him to submit, but it'll be easier if you help."

"Yes, Beta, anything."

Jin smiled at him before his lips crashed into Mason's, he felt Jin's large dick sawing between his thighs soaking himself. "He's going to eat you out while you take as much of his cock as you can in your mouth; I won't mark him until you swallow everything he gives you. Understand? It's the only way his wolf will let this happen."

So Mason maneuvered himself to where he could do as his Beta asked. The youngest took Joon in his mouth, and he saw Jimin slip inside Yoongi. This was going to be a long and enjoyable night. Being a True Blood, his stamina was through the roof, but because Mason is an Omega, it makes his wolf go a tad crazy, and it wants to give him their cum badly. 

After about ten minutes, he finally came, and Mason's Omega was so happy. It got all of his Alpha's cum, and the only thing that could make it better is if it got his Betas too. But this isn't about him; it's about the Betas and their ruts. It's their time to mark their Alphas, something they've wanted for years but never could do. 

Mason was going to help Yoongi since Jimin was fucking him so hard, but Hobi said he'd do it. His Beta needed it. Mason understood, of course he did. Sometimes, they are at the whim of their wolves. Hours later, when the Betas marked every Alpha, the eight finally fell asleep. Only to wake up to the Betas marking each other. The three Alphas and Mason sat there and watched their Betas please each other. Mason turned to look at them, "when are you guys going to mark each other?"

Joon blew out his breath, "Baby, it's going to be hard to do that. It was hard enough to submit to our Beta's but to do it with each other."

Mason smiled at them. After living with them for a few weeks and watching them for a month, he knew a lot about their personalities, and he knew that the one thing that would make them do it in a heartbeat was himself getting upset. He pouted, pushed his lower lip out, and then sniffled a little, "But Alpha, you promised. I want my Alphas to be mated. I want my mates together."

He sighed and looked at the other two, "are we going to do this?"

Yoongi's eyes darted to Mason's and then back to Joon's. "You gonna tell our Omega, no?" Joon sighed again, dropped his face into his hands, and told him it was fine. Yoongi smiled at him, "How about this? Joon will mark Jungkook first, and you can mark me. Then we'll switch and switch again."

Mason perked up. "I get to do it to you right now?" He nodded his head yes, and Mason launched himself into his lap. He kissed all over his face, telling him thank you and that he loved him so much. Then Omega pouted, "But I don't know what to do."

Yoongi's large hands touched his face gently. "It's okay, baby. I can ride you if you want."

He'd seen the others do that, but if he was going to mark him, he wanted to do it like everyone else did. "No, I want to do it the right way."

"Pup, there's no right or wrong way. As long as we both receive pleasure and you mark me, that's all that matters."

"Okay, but can I at least try?"

"Of course you can, baby, anything you want."

Joon asked if he could use Mason's slick, and then, because the Alphas had been busy all night, he slowly pushed his way into Jungkook. Yoongi laid down on his back, "Ready to please your Alpha, Omega?"

Mason nodded and crawled between his legs; you can do this, Mason. You've been watching them fuck practically every single day since you got here. He fisted his tiny cock and slowly pushed his way into Yoongi. He didn't need prep since he had been busy, but the Omega was small enough that it probably wouldn't have mattered.

He moaned and arched his back, "So good, Omega, you fuck your Alpha so well." Mason started moving his hips like he'd seen them do, he knew he wouldn't last long, not with this being his first time and how great it felt so he fisted Yoongi to get him to cum with him. He wanted him to feel pleasure as well.