The new night guard

First shift

Henry's POV

12am
Everything is different at night it's quiet, dark, and a bit creepy " Fuck why did I take this job again? " I mumbled while flicking through the cameras suddenly the phone rang " Fuck! " I jumped slightly " Stupid fucking phone " I growled answering the phone.

" Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay? "

His last week? Good for him I thought while looking through the cameras stopping at the stage two human like animal. The first one was a big bear in a light brown suit, black tie, black top hat, rosy cheeks, gold eyeshadow and a bit of glitter he held a microphone on his hand. The other one was a bunny in a dark and light purple suit, red tie, his hair dyed purple at the tips, rosy cheeks, light purple eyeshadow with glitter and a guitar hung off his shoulders.

Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Wait missing person? The fuck? Cleaned, bleached and carpets replaced? What the fuck? I thought creeped out " how many people died here? Fuck this " I said slowly getting up.

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

" what the hell does he mean by quirky? " I said " show respect my ass " I mumbled
1am
" it's all ready 1 am? " I said surprised too late now I thought sitting back down.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh... Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Bite of '87? Glad my old man never took me here as a kid I thought feeling my body tense up.

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.

" Wait what? " I said starting to get up " Man fuck that " I started gathering my things.

3am

Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

" For my safety my fucking ass fuck this shit " I glanced at the camera the bunny was gone " Shit! Where did the rabbit go " I flipped through the cameras.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Where is that fucking rabbit!? I pressed the light quickly.

...found him...

".....found.....you...." It said as it stared at me " fuck no! " I quickly grabbed the cupcake that was sitting on a tv and threw it at the rabbit as hard as I could. It made a loud squeak " What...the..." I quickly pressed the button closing the door in it's face.

I fell back into the seat sweating  " what the fuck that phone guy fucker " I panted immediately I went to the cameras in hallway. The rabbit bitch stared at me through the cameras " Suck a dick bunny bitch! " I yelled flipping it off through the camera.

4am

Everything was quiet now besides the fan I don't like it " something can't be right " I flipped through the cameras the bear was still on the stage and that bastard bunny was in the dinning area but something still didn't feel right. Soft humming played through the restaurant " The fuck!? " I panicked slightly " Ok Henry calm down this is suppose to be easy so just chill out " I told myself calming down slight.

The sounds of pans banging together caught my attention " What the hell?" I immediately checked the cameras the bunny was here but the bear wasn't " holy fuck! " I quickly checked the lights nothing " Is that thing in the kitchen? " I sighed.

5am

Almost there Henry you can hold out for a bit longer I thought " I guess I should check the cameras " I flipped through the cameras noticing the bear was back on stage the bunny was nearby but not close enough to the office.

6am

A bell rang through the office " YES! I MADE IT! " I yelled out feeling my heart beat faster I quickly gathered my things and ran to the front door flipping off the bunny and bear " Fuck you assholes! " I said while unlocking the door and stepping outside into freedom after quickly locking the front door I ran home to safety.