Dorky hockstetter

Belch pov 

We watched vic playing the piano Patrick sat on a chair, Henry sat on the couch and I stood close to the piano " dance patty! " Patrick looked at Henry smiling his long arms and legs went everywhere Henry smiled laughing I didn't miss the opportunity to record Patrick.

Patrick's body went all over back and forth his arms went up and down then his legs went up and down Henry laughed " god your a fucking dork hockstetter " Patrick smiled still dancing vic stopped playing Patrick stopped dancing but Henry said " don't stop you two! " Vic nodded and continued to play and Patrick didn't stop dancing weirdly. 

Patrick pov 

I saw from the corner of my eye belch holding his phone recording me I turned to look at him " come on! " I got up smiling Henry laughing a lot I looked at him " you think it's funny? " I tackled him into the couch kissing his cheek repeatedly Henry giggled. " come on belch let's leave the lovebirds alone " we watched them leave I chuckled kissing him. He kissed me back playing with my hair and I played with his " I love you bowers " he sticks my tongue " I love you too pattycake " I laughed " alright now get off " I didn't move " nah " he laid back and kissed his cheek gently we fell asleep I feel asleep on top of Henry but he didn't care and I'm fine with that long as I'm with him.