Henry in wonderland

( part 2) 

Henry POV 

Peter stood up and put me in his jacket pocket I gripped into the pocket. Peter climbed up the tree and ran to tree go tree I slipped falling into deep in the pocket I sat up spitting lent out " gross! " I wiped my mouth " hold on hank " he said then jumped I hit my head on his leg " ow! " I yelped Peter reached I hid the pocket pulling me out " patty this is Henry " he said smiling his tail flicked " oooo a tiny little Henry " a tall man stepped onto the table walking towards us I immediately recognized as Patrick. 

He picked me up from the back of my shirt " he's such a cute tiny weeny little thing " Patrick said in a baby voice " fuck you " I said flipping him off he smiled and walked back across the table then sat down in a big chair " so what's a sweetish thing like you doing here? " he questioned " looking for the whore that Greta said she knew the way out of here " I replied looking up at him. 

He sat me down in a tea cup then he burst out laughing " tea? " no matter if I said no or yes Patrick poured tea in the cup getting me wet it wasn't hot or cold just warm I  cupped my hand and lifted my hands towards my lips then I took a drink. Patrick pulled me out and put me on a plate " you're not going to eat me are you? " I looked up at him " of course not " he said putting a small slice of cake in front of me I asked about the whore again Vic responded to my question " we don't know but the the king may know! " I noticed Vic's mouse ears and his tail " king? " I asked " oh yes the king he's an asshole " Patrick said with a growl. 

" great so where can I find the king? " Patrick looked down at me belch looked at me " well " he said thinking " there's a big red castle he's there " he said his ears perked up smiling " thanks belch " I ate the cake and felt cold air hit me I shivered " oh you're cold " Patrick said and picked me up then put me in front of the teapot " eat this " he shoved a small piece of cake towards my mouth I ate the piece " now wait."

I realized I started to grow " what the fuck!!! " I yelped " relax hank your growing to your normal height " Vic said as he ate a slice of cake I covered myself " pat give me clothes " I demanded while blushing Patrick walked over to me " I think you look hot like that~ I mean if you want I could warm you up without clothes~ " Patrick purred causing me to blush " shut up I need clothes " I snapped at him. He put up his hands " fine fine " then he wrapped his jacket around me his jacket stops my knees " pants? A shirt? " I said buttoning up the jacket Patrick tore off the sheet at the end of the table and started to cut it when he was finished he handed me a red dress with black hearts on the end of the dress. 

I snatched his the dress and took off the jacket then putting on the dress. the dress ended at my mid thighs and a white apron  " thanks I guess " I said as I put on the jacket. " so where's the castle " I asked Patrick told me in detail and other details that's concerning I started to walk away " wait Henry don't you want to stay and rest then get back on the road " Patrick asked which isn't a bad idea I'm pretty tired " yeah " I said while walking over to him .

Patrick lead me inside to his bedroom " Vic and belch share and Peter takes the couch so you can share with me Henry " Patrick said taking off his shirt and hat I started at his skinny body god damn his skinny and dangly I got curious about his " Henry " Patrick's voice pulled me out of my thoughts " hm? " I looked up at him " I said you can borrow my shirt and a pair of shorts I don't wear " he said throwing me a solid black shirt and grey shorts I caught them " you gonna put them on or stare at them " he chuckled I took off the jacket and the dress then I slipped into the shirt which reached to my upper thigh lucky I'm wearing shorts Patrick took off his clothes except his boxers I climbed into bed Patrick laid next to me turning off the lamp. 

Patrick POV 

I turned around facing Henry I wrapped my arm around his waist I felt his body jump at under my touch " Patrick " he mumbles " oh sorry henny " I moved my arm but he grabbed my arm and put my arm back around his waist he pressed himself against my back. 

~ timeskip to midnight ~ 

I groaned softly as something rubbed against my dick fuck that feel great! I slowly opened my eyes and saw Henry grinding against me I shook him " Henry " he opened his eyes " pat? Tell me that's not your boner poking me " he groaned " that's your fault " I turned around laying on my back " you don't mind if I take care of it? " he shrugged and looked away from me I pulled my boxers down and wrapped my hand around my dick slowly stroking my dick I groaned in pleasure. 

I looked at Henry his ear has a slight pinkish reddish tent to it aww how cute he's blushing " Henry you want to help me out? It is your fault " I purred into his ear and reached my hand over him I slipped my hand into the shorts and started stroking his dick he gasped softly then moan softly he let out breathily " yes " after he said yes I basically ripped our clothes off and climbed on top of him. He turned to face me his face all red from either embarrassment or he's just blushing or both " all bark no bite~ " I grinned " I'm all bark and bite " Henry snapped " then you'll take me like a champ~ " I align myself and slammed inside him. He moaned then quickly grabbing my shoulders " fuck fuck fuck fuck " he  mumbled under his breath. 

I bit his shoulder leaving marks on his shoulders, chest, and neck I started to thrust slowly he moan softly his moans got addicting I thrusted faster every time I went faster he went louder and louder until I started to get aggressive the headboard hit the wall matching my thrusting Henry screamed in pleasure his nail dug deeper into my back " shit Henry! " I growled " fuck you feel so good~ " I said as I continued to pound him. His hands left my back and went straight to the sheets he gripped them tightly his knuckles turned white. 

Vic POV 

I stared at the ceiling with a blank expression as the headboard kept hitting the fucking wall! I looked at belch who just sleeping peacefully " heavy sleeper " I mumbled this is going to be a long night I'm giving Patrick hell tomorrow I growled as glared at the ceiling.

Patrick POV 

I gripped onto the pillows Henry's hands returned to my back and started to claw at my back as I continued to hit a very special spot that made him arch his back both moaning and screaming in pleasure he has such a beautiful voice I kissed him. He moaning into the kiss as I pounded him roughly into the bed soon Henry came with a loud moan " Ah!~" but I didn't stop I kept going he continued to leave more marks on my back " Henry!~ " I growled as I came inside of him then pulled out and laid next to him we panted " I never did that " Henry admitted I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close to me " I'm your first? Fuck yeah! " we laughed Henry smiled then turned around I wrapped my arm around his waist cuddling him.