Christmas

( merry Christmas/ Christmas Eve) 

Henry POV 

Patrick gripped onto the cart looking around with a bored look " I hate fucking Christmas " he groaned we walked together through the toy section " we're doing this for the kids " I said grabbing legos for Nicholas and a nerf gun for Malachi. " damn it Patrick " I growled trying to fix the wrapping paper " stop fucking with the damn wrapping paper " he kissed my cheek ripping the wrapping paper " dickhead " I mumbled while using the remaining wrapping paper to wrap the gifts for the kids. 

We walked towards the tree putting the gifts under the tree that thank god for convincing Patrick to buy a fake tree. " now we get ready " I said looking at Patrick he shrugged and walked into the kitchen pouring himself a glass of wine " can't we just stay here baby " he pleaded " no your parents are wanting us over for Christmas we're going the twins love your parents " I said taking the glass and drinking it he groaned " fine " he said laying his chin on my head. 

I slicked back my hair while Patrick was fixing my tie " Patrick " I growled he chuckled " you look handsome hank " he said kissing me I rolled my eyes kissing him back " shut it " he laughed. Malachi and Nicholas burst into our room Nicholas wore a grey sweater vest over a green button up with jeans and yellow converse Malachi wore a black Star Wars sweater underneath it was a solid black shirt and black jeans with blue converse. Patrick picked them up and kissed their cheeks " are you both ready to see grandpa? " they smiled " yeah! " I chuckled " daddy has to get ready first " Patrick rolled his eyes and sets the twins on the bed walking back to the bathroom. 

~ time skip to the party ~ 

The house is obviously getting old from both memories and age Patrick looked unbothered many horrible things happened here the death of Avery then the death of pat's mom the worst part was Patrick's parents bring him home from the hospital both times. " Grandpa! " Nicholas and Malachi  squealed happily I smiled. 

Patrick our of a fake smile giving his dad a hug then didn't bother to be around him for the entire night " grandpa can we open our gifts? " the twins asked with their puppy dog eyes " sure kids " he said then seconds later the twins went straight towards their gifts. I followed them watching them rip into their gifts Patrick grabbed my hand and pulled me away " pat! " I said startled by the sudden aggressive move he spun me around " pat " I said panicking then I grabbed onto his shoulder " you're a fast learner babe " he said grabbing my waist still holding my hand we danced to the song Let It Snow I blushed as I felt his hand move towards my ass " pat " I warned him he moved his hand back to my waist chuckling. 

Once we went home the twins sat on the couch playing with their new toys " go ahead and open your gifts " they went to their gifts and ripped them open " thanks dad! " I smiled " I'm going to bed " I said kissing their cheeks walking to our bedroom. About half an hour Patrick walked into our bedroom taking off his clothes not caring about my complaints he climbed into bed next to me " the kids are in bed " he said kissing my neck " we can give the boys a new sibling for Christmas~ " he purred I blushed " well patty Santa has to fill the stockings " I mumbled trying to sleep " please baby I'll do it before the boys wake up " he begged damn him and his stupid fucking puppy dog eyes " fine " he smiled like the bastard he is then climbed onto me I wrapped my arms around his neck.