Twisted Betrayal

Henry POV

The gang and I went to Peter's party for fun I stayed close to my boyfriend Patrick so we just drank and danced but I didn't drink as much as Patrick did Vic pulled me away from Patrick to show me beer pong I was amused and watched a little bit but Patrick came to mind I turned around Patrick no where to be found " Patrick? " I walked around calling out Patrick's name I walked upstairs " Patty? " I heard panting, moaning and groaning my heart sank thinking my boyfriend and some bitch are sleeping together I grabbed the door handle terrified to see what's behind the door but I gathered up my courage and opened the door. Patrick was fucking a pillow! The hell!? " Patrick hockstetter! " he looked at me and gave me a smile a stupid smile then got up the pillow covering his dick he planted a kiss on my forehead " hey babe I was just up here blowing some steam off " he chuckled I can't even be mad it's a pillow not a person so I can't kick his ass into next week " I was going to snatch you but you were talking to Vic so I wondered off finding a empty room I was going to smoke but I got horny you weren't here with me so I fucked the pillow " I nodded " I just though you were fucking someone " he smiled wider " I only fuck a brown headed mullet wearing guy and that carries a switchblade, easily angered, torment losers and that's you baby " I smiled and kissed him.