Hockstetter's pet

( I will make another part to this )

Henry pov

God I hate Patrick! I walked home freezing, wet, and angry Vic and belch had shit to do so it was just me and Patrick we went for a walk around the quarry when suddenly he pushed me into the fucking freezing water then ran away laughing and it's a cold day so I'm walking home freezing. Once I got home I ran upstairs to my room and opened my drawer expecting some clothes of mine but no it was all girl clothes for example there was a pink dress, maid dress, a black dress the only thing that wasn't a dress were shorts but not just shorts it was short shorts that shows people's ass I thought my dad sank to a new low to make more comments about me looking like mom. Fuck I'm cold and this is what I got to work with I took the wet clothes off and put them in my laundry hamper then searched for any clothes that was me but luck wasn't on my side so I just put on a hoodie and a long shirt the hoodie looks strangely familiar but I shrugged it off and went downstairs to see if anything was on TV but that asshole hockstetter is sitting on the couch staring at the TV " what the fuck hockstetter!? You get me wet then leave! You have the stomach to come into my house I should kick you're ass! " he looked at me with the biggest smile on his face he looked me up and down " you look so hot in my hoodie henry a shame you aren't wearing the pretty dresses I bought you " so it wasn't my dad it was this Cheshire cat bitch! " fuck that! Give me my clothes back! " he just smiled bigger and planted a kiss on my cheek then shook his head " now that's a bad kitty " he sprayed me with a spray bottle filled with water where the fuck did he get that!? I wiped the water off my face and growled at him " now be a good kitty and you'll get a treat but I need to move you my princess " I looked at him confused " what the fuck are you talki- " I was cut off by Patrick putting a rag over my mouth my vision started getting blurry I grabbed Patrick's arm he gave me a kiss on my forehead then everything went black.