On a run

( requested by @HarleenConner thank you for making a request also this is going to be in the walking dead universe so yes a crossover  )

Patrick pov 

" Henry " I set a bag filled with canned food " Henry?" No response where is my angry kitten I peeked into the living room I found Henry curled up on the couch asleep with Carl's hat laying by Henry's side I hate my brother Carl the bitch and Henry have been close I hate it mostly because I get jealous of their friendship oh! I forgot to mention we got adopted into a new family since ours died my new dad and brother is rick and Carl Henry's new family is with Daryl, Vic's new family is with Maggie and Beth or was with Beth, now belch's new family is with Jessie and her two sons Sam and Ron weird isn't? Anyways I shook him gently to wake him up he slowly woke up and sat up " hockstetter? " I smiled he loves my last name a lot " hey bowers I'm going on a run with Daryl wanna come with? " he nodded " when? " I remember something about Daryl saying something about going in a hour " in 5 minuets " he got up carefully not to step on the hat " give me a few minutes to get ready " I nodded and pecked his cheek " alright I'll wait " then I walked outside waiting for Henry.

Henry pov

I made sure my holdster didn't slip off my thigh then put my dad's gun in my holdster while walking out Daryl looked at me " you coming with? " he sounded a bit concerned " yeah " he nodded " don't get eaten and stay close by me if you wonder off and you lose that gun or switchblade I can't help you understand? " he has seriousness in his eyes along with worry " yeah I understand dad " he smiled and messed up my hair " that's a good kid " I chuckled I felt a hand on my shoulder " hey Henry you ready to go?" I turned around to face Patrick he wore a plaid button up over a black shirt and black jeans to match his bow stretched across his chest and the arrows obviously showed behind his back but he also had a gun and knife he keeps close kinda cute but I just keep my dad's gun and switchblade so typical. I kept close to Patrick then Daryl I laughed at Patrick's jokes but they were about Daryl I couldn't help but laugh Daryl must have hear " hey you two shut it the last thing we need is a gang of walkers " I nodded and looked around gripping onto my gun Patrick set his bow up as we walked into a small town we spotted a store that was a two story me and pat digged around downstairs while Daryl was upstairs. Patrick looks threw the cabinets i looked at the shelves when a bottle caught my eye carefully picking up the bottle the label read LUBE I blushed not noticing Patrick standing behind me I felt his breathe on the back of my neck sending shivers down my back I felt his hands on my hip he gently rubbed my hips the bottle of lube fell out of my hands about to hit the floor but Patrick caught it then put his finger to his lips " shh Henry you don't want Daryl come running down ready to kill a walker speaking of them you don't want to draw attention to ourselves now do you? " I shook my head he smiled as he pulled me behind the counter we took off our clothes. Patrick leaned in kissing me as he picked me up holding my legs my arms wrapped around his neck and he slowly lowered me onto his cock I moaned he gave me butterfly kisses on my neck to help me relax soon as I did Patrick thrusted into me " o-oh~ fuck~ " I started to bounce my bounces met with his thrust suddenly he's thrust gotten faster and harder " Patrick~ " he covered my mouth so I don't make much nois. Suddenly we heard a noise above us we stopped " you boys found something?" Our heads shot up " no " we said in union as a few minutes Patrick started to thrust into me but he hit something that causes me to moan louder.

Patrick pov

I let go of Henry's legs then pushed him over the counter starting to thrust harder into him I heard his moans and groans god they are adorable just as him I felt him tighten around my dick " oh shit~ Henry you're so tight~ " I slammed into him a small gasps escape from his lips he moaned into my hand so hot! He came onto the counter he gotten tighter around my cock " fuck!~Henry!~ " I came into him then pulled out. Footsteps started to move downstairs me and Henry panicked either it's a walker or Daryl we still were scared of both we quickly put on our clothes and pointed our guns at the stairs.

Daryl pov

I heard some slapping sound I panicked quickly headed towards the stairs " Henry!" - I quickly moved downstairs I saw Henry and Patrick pointing their guns at me I noticed there is cum on the counter their hair is messed up along with their clothes then the bottle of lube on the counter " did you have sex with my son?" Patrick's eyes widened " n-no " I glared at him then at Henry " you grounded mister and I'm telling your dad " we gathered food, water, and medicine Henry stayed close to me so did Patrick when we got inside Alexandria I told Rick what Patrick did then me and Henry had a serious talk.