The drawing

( this was a random conversation with @Pennybxtch enjoy again this might be short 😂)

Henry pov 

I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my waist stepping out of the shower " Patrick? " I peeked into the living to find my lazy ass husband sitting on the couch watching tv " hey babe " he didn't look away from the tv " Patrick turn off the tv and come lay down with me " Patrick looked at me " I will give me a few minutes " I shrugged and laid in my bed without putting on my clothes because I got to lazy to do it.

Patrick pov 

I walked into me and Henry's rom I saw him laying on our bed watching videos on his phone so I sat on my bed " Henry can I draw you? Naked?" He nodded obviously ignoring me and my questions " say it babe say the line from the titanic " he looked at me " paint me like one of your French girls or guy " he looked back at his phone I chuckled " I can do that my love " I started to draw a naked Henry. 

My eyes went up and down his naked wet body I drew every single detail of his little body and of course of the wet drop running down his smooth body " you don't drawing me? " I looked up at him then down at my drawing " shush I'm almost done " he shrugged and went back down to scroll through his phone.

I chuckled and laid on top of him kissing his cheek to neck he let out a groan in annoyance " stop it I'm too tired " I rolled my eyes " your just too lazy to be fucked " he nodded " your not wrong patty " I chuckled and kissed his shoulder then laid my sketch pad in front of his phone " great job pattycake " he didn't even look at me " I'm glad you like it I'm going to use it to jerk off " he made a disgusted sound I laughed and snuggled into his neck " get naked with me no fucking " I took my clothes off and laid on top of him watching videos with Henry happily.