Jealously

Henry POV

Me and pat are at a bar having fun and drinking when some blond girl walked towards Patrick she wore a short purple dress with a pearl necklace and a light purple high heels god she looked like a whore she flirted when Patrick and the ass he is he flirted back I sat in my stool feeling this rage building up inside me I never felt this anger before it was worse then the other times I was pissed I glared at Patrick he didn't even look at me " hey pretty boy wanna head back to my place? ~ " that hoe is going to sleep with MY Patrick that fucking bastard I was about to say something when some not bad looking guy approached me .

Patrick POV

A pretty girl asked me to go back to her place I was about to say yes when a black headed guy wearing all black walked up to henry and started to flirt with henry I started to feel anger build up inside me wait why am I jealous? I can sleep with this girl but I can't " no " I pushed past her and leaned against the table glaring at the guy he's messing with the wrong guy Henry's mine I made a killing motion to the guy he got scared and ran off good.

Henry POV 

I watched the guy run off wow flirt with me then run off bitch I turned around seeing an angry Patrick " what's wrong pattycake why are you so mad? " he glared at me " you know why you were letting that asshole flirt with you when your mine! " I blushed hearing Patrick saying I'm his I stood up grabbing his shirt and pulls him into a kiss I closed my eyes once I pulled away Patrick's eyes were widened staring at me in complete shock but he kissed me and I kissed back once we pull away " fuck girls and other boys I don't need them I got you hen " I blushed " you better not flirt with anyone else but me " he chuckled and pecked my cheek " fuck them all I need is you my jealous kitten " I chuckled " you were jealous too pattycake " he put his hands up in defeat " we both were jealous "we shared a kiss and left the bar.