Affair part 2

( since you two people want more of this I shall grant you your wish and don't worry I'll make more of hockstetter's pet enjoy I'll gladly make more or make this a story alone ) 

Patrick pov 

I smiled at myself in the mirror while fixing my tie " stupid fucking dumbass damn tie " I can't believe I'm having a hard time trying to figure out to tie this damn tie why didn't I pick out a bow tie instead? Suddenly arms from behind me tied my tie perfectly then turned me around " how long were you watching me fuck around with the tie? " my sweet Henry my sweet angry Henry stood before me how funny I grew taller and he's the same height when we were in high school I miss those days fucking around with everyone scaring everyone but now that we're adults we can't do shit but now I have my Henry and a bitch that doesn't know what we are doing together behind closed doors. He chuckled and looked up at me staring into my eyes " not long " we laughed I pulled him close to me his hands roamed my chest to my shoulders " still so short babe " he rolled his eyes " I might be short but I'm still stronger " he's not wrong " babe I'm supposed to go on in 20 minuets " Henry looked at the clock " enough time " I smiled and lifted him up gently pressing him against the wall kissing his lips slowly moving down to his neck.

Henry pov 

" oh fuck~ " I let out a soft moan as my hand grabbed a fist full of Patrick's hair while my other hand held onto him so I don't slip from his arms. His right hand squeezed my thigh as he sucked on my neck " Patrick~ " he looked put at me and kissed me passionately and I kissed back damn I have no shame being the bitch in Patrick's love affair. We broke away from each other from the sound of someone knocking on the door Jessica's brother I think his name was Jason or Joseph " what's up John? " damn I was off but close " come on time for you to be a groom " John looked at me with disgust the feeling is mutual asshole I mouthed to him. He glared at me then left me and Patrick straighten out our suits we didn't look at each other but when I looked over at him Patrick was sticking down his hair he looked disgusted by his slicked hair.

 He glared at me then left me and Patrick straighten out our suits we didn't look at each other but when I looked over at him Patrick was sticking down his hair he looked disgusted by his slicked hair

( ignore the doctor clothes also not my art obviously the credit goes to the artist and if the artist contacts me I apologize I don't know if they have an account on here ) 

I loved seeing Patrick with his hair slicked down cute I grabbed his tie pulling him into a kiss he kissed me back and made small circles on my hips making me melt at his touch I felt him smile into the kiss " I love you Henry bowers " I smiled happily " I love you too Patrick hockstetter " we kissed and he played with my ponytail since I tied my mullet up. Patrick and I walked down the aisle the thought of us getting married made me smile but the thought disappeared when I stood next to him and saw Jessica walk down the aisle the thought of Patrick getting married to someone else my heart sank he's my friend and lover I put a fake smile on but tears filled my eyes as I watched my lover kiss Jessica with a smile.