Chapter 2

Previously: Lucia drives home and goes to her room and fall face first onto the bed

Lucia pov I get up from my bed and change clothes, then go and make myself some dinner

Lucia pov
I get up from my bed and change clothes, then go and make myself some dinner.

Then I started to watch the vampire diaries and I pause it to go put my dishes away.

While I was walking back up the stairs I felt a soft breeze on my face. Then I think to myself did I leave a window open and I go and check.

I don't see a door open but I do see my back door open "ohh fun" I go and grab a knife "come out come out wherever you are" I sing walking around the house.

I don't hear anything until I felt something push me in the back. And I do a tuck and roll and get back up on my feet and turn around and swing the knife at the person.

I cut a part of their arm but that does not stop them throwing a punch at me and I duck. I then throw a punch and it hits the person right in the face.

3rd pov
While they were fighting Lucia did not see the person coming up from behind her.

Lucia pov
I stabbed the person in the leg then I felt someone put me in a choke hold.

Then I felt a gun being pressed against my head and the last thing I heard was "we're going to be rich" then darkness.

"Hello" I call out once I am able to see again. "Hello" says a voice "umm yea so how is this going to work I'm going to hell or heaven or what" I say with a bored tone looking at my nails "damn I need to get these done" I whisper to myself.

I then look at us and see a guy with a shocked face "what" I ask still with the same board tone. "Oh um well you're the first person to act like this. Usually people cry, telling me to bring them back to life and other shit" he says.

"What's the point I'm dead ain't nothing you can do about is" I say "Um and ways I'm death and you are going to" he says looking at a piece of paper "ohh seems there was a mistake in what universe you are supposed to be in" he says again looking back up at me with a surprised face.

"Cool" I say "that's it" death asks "yup" I say back "okay well instead of going to hell or heaven I am going to put you into the right universe" "okay I kind of got that when you said I was supposed to be in another universe have you never read fanfics" I say looking at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Umm well no" he says "yeah, now could you tell me what universe I'm being reborn into" I ask changing the subject. "You will be getting reborn into" he takes a long pause "well" I say a little annoyed "I'm not going to tell you" he says with a grin.

"Oh fuck you ass hole" I say mad "anywho from your passed life you are going to get you phone, head phones, an unlimited charger that never breaks, and your money but you have to build you companies back up" "nice by the way did those people that killed me get caught and also did the people I gave the money to get to keep it and the house" I ask.