Chapter 11

Previously: We sit there and talk then go make dinner are then sleep.

We woke up and got dressed and now we are breakfast "hey babe you know you sleep talk sometimes" Stefan says "I've noticed that too" Caroline says

"Are you serious, what do I say" I ask "well there is one that like Harry Potter the boy who lived has come to die auhauh or some like that but it's in a wired voice" Stef explains.

"Hmmm weird" I say puttin on a fake thanking face "don't, don't know where that came from" I say shrugging.

"You also have another one it's like you are narrating a story it like Harry did you put your name in the goblet of fire Dumbledore asked calmly " Care says "hmmm weird don't know anything about that" I say tucking hair behind my ear shoving food into my mouth.

The others just shrug and go back to eating, when finished the boys take a shoot of vervain then we all go change are clothes.

(With out the bags)

(With out the bags)

"Can we go to my house real quick I need to go get something" Care asks "yea sure" me and Stef say.

We then walk outside "what car we taken" I ask "can we take the jeep" Stef and Care asks "yea sure" I say and grab the jeep keys.

Care sits in the front and I'm driving and Stef is in the back " surprisingly there is a lot of room back here" Stef says and I can see him looking around.

"Really I did not expect that because it looks so small from the outside" Care says and I shrug my shoulder then start driving to her house.

We reach her house and we all walk and and she start looking for what she needs to get.

Once she gets what she needs we all walk out to see Tyler standing there "hey Tyler" we say "hey I need to talk to you guys" he says "what's up" Stef says.

"Jules keeps trying to get me to turn on you guys by saying you guys are evil and she keeps trying to use Mason and I already know you guys killed him and everything but she does not and wants me to turn on you" Ty explains annoyed.