Chapter 109

Previously:Mason and Lexi make dinner and then we eat the cupcakes with ice cream then we all hang out for a little more then go to sleep.

I wake up and stretch, letting out a yawn.

I then look around at all my mates and Spades and smile then I get up and put Spades on to Elijah's chest then I put a note on Kai's head again.

I walk out of the room and go to the pups room and open the door and they all come running out.

Damon then walks out and we do the same thing we did yesterday with walking them and enjoying the morning.

When we get back to the house I walk to the kitchen to get water and I see Jenna and Finn cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" I say then take a sip of my water.

"Morning" they say back with a smile and continue to cook.

I go to the living and snap my fingers making a white board, a map and darts appear.

Jenna and Finn then call me and the others for breakfast so I go to the dining room and the others walk in and we sit down and start eating.

"Alright guys, after this we all are going to the living room so we can figure out where our second place for traveling the world is" I say and they nod.

"Yes" they cheer exactly (Jenna, Finn and Alaric) and we continue to eat and talk.

When we are done we clean up and go to the living room and all sit down on the couch.

"Alright you know that we are going to New York first" I say and they nod "Okay so who wants to throw the first dart?" I ask excitedly.

Everyone's hand shoots up and they all yell out "me" everyone then starts looking at each other glaring.

"I should go first I'm the oldest" Silas shouts "well i'm the youngest" Davina says with a glare.

"Well I'm the hybrid" Klaus shouts "so, and I'm a hybrid too" Kol shouts.

"Well no one cares because I'm the heretic" Kai shouts.

"Well im Lucia's sister" Bonnie shouts "i'm her brother" Jermey says.

"Well no one cares she's going to choose me to give first because i'm the first person Lucia dated" Stefan shouts with a smirk.

Elijah looks over at him with a smirk "well I told her about mates and I'm the first person to form a bond with her" Elijah says Stefan and my other mates glare at him.

"If we are bringing up mates I'm the only girl she dates," Caroline says.

Tyler, Henrik, Oliver, Liz, Lexi, Mason, Rose and Trever all shout something and they keep arguing.

"Well I have the best eyes" Damon says "what does that have to do with anything" Kol and Kai shout "I don't know but it's something" he shouts back.

They then all start arguing again "Alright everyone shut the hell up" I shout over everyone's bickering.

They all shut up but continue to glare at each other.

"Y'all want to know whos going first" I ask and they all nod excited still glaring at each other "fucking Enzo" I and they all snap their heads to him.

Enzo looks shocked with a blood bag hanging out his mouth "why" everyone shouts snapping their heads to me.

"Because he was the only one that sat there quietly not saying a damn thing and fighting with you guys" I say back and they nod "alright" they say with a sigh and a pout on their lips.

"Alright Enzo come here" I say and he gets up and walks to me after giving his blood bag to Damon.

When he reaches me I explain to him and the others how everything is going to work.

"First i'm going to put a blind fold on you" I say and put it on Enzo "then I'm going to spend you 10 times" I say and start spinning him while counting.

I stop him "next I hand you a dart" I hand it to him "then lastly I point you to the bord and you just have to throw it" I say finishing my explanation.

I point Enzo to the bord "alright you can throw it" I say and he does.

The dart lands on the bord "you headed straight for the bottom" I say "omg I did, where are we going" Enzo says nervous but excited.

I take the blind fold off of him "omg yess I ain't mad at that, I kind of wanted to go there" Enzo says excitedly.

"Where are we going?" I hear Lexi ask from behind us, since I'm blocking them from seeing the board and map.

"The first place that we are going is" I say and move me and Enzo out of the way.

"Omg we're going to Florida" Bonnie squeals excited "can we get a beach house" Caroline asks equality excited.

"Honey we have a house there and where else would the house be" I ask with a chuckle "Omg I can wait" everyone says excited.

"Okay now I'm going to explain how the plan is going to work" I say and they nod calmingly.

"First I have to tell my pilot where we are going and I need to make sure the house is clean, also we are probably going to stay in each place for about a month or less then a month, depending on how fast we get work done and if you guys like the place" I explain and then nod.

"Alright" the say "good now we are going to leave in the next 4 days" I say "okay" they respond more excited.

"Jenna, Ric and Finn you guys are coming and I'm teleporting you guys back here when the school is done being built" I tell them and they nod excited.

Me and Enzo then go sit on the couch and we watch Shadowhunters.