Chapter 44

Previously: "You've done a lot of shit klaus but I love you still" I say and he smiles I then hit him hard.

"That's for daggering all your siblings and you and Elijah dying forgot to say that to you to Elijah" I say and Elijah and him looked shocked

"Also for compelling Stefan to turn it off" I say.

"Now Rebekah" I say and I give her a little hit "that's for the Mikael situation you know what one I'm talking about, trying to kill Klaus, letting Matt walk all over you and letting people get to your head" I say and she nods teas in her eyes.

"Kol" I say and he walks to me and I give him a little slap "to be honest you didn't really do anything but you did try and kill Jermey" I say with a shrug.

"Okay Finn" I say and he walks to me and I hit him somewhat hard "that's for trying to kill your siblings and being the sacrificed sibling and for hating yourself" I say and shake my head.

"Enzo you didn't really do anything but you died so I'm going to give you a little pinch okay" I say and he nods so I pinch him.

"Also Tyler I need to hit you agin because you killed Stefan so bring that ass here" I say then slap him hard across the face and he almost falls over.

"Alright Kai come here" I say "now you didn't really do anything but you did stab Bonnie but you also put Elena in a coma type state so can't really say I'm mad" I say with a shrug.

"Okay Nora and Mary I believe you are my last 2" I say and they both walk to me and I slap them "that's for torchering Caroline and dying but love you too still" I say and they nod.

"Okay I believe that's everyone" I say with a nod then walk to spades and pick him up.

"Okay now that's over. Can you tell us how you plan on surviving the whole Silas thang" Kol asks.

"Sure I'm going to become a vampire but make myself stay dead long enough to make sure It works" I explain with a shrug not making a big deal out of it.

"You don't mind being a vampire" Klaus asks "nope and plus how am I supposed to live forever with you guys if I don't become a vampire" I ask in a are you stupid tone.

"Anywho do you want to do it now or what" I ask "can I give you my blood" Klaus, Kol, Kai, Elijah, Stefan and Caroline all shout.

"How about you all just put your blood in a glass and she drinks them?'' Damon suggests "sure" they all say.

Stefan then goes to the Kitchen and the rest of us sit on the couch.

Stefan comes back with the cup and Stefan hands it to me and I hand Spades over to Damon.

"Alright oldest to youngest come to me and give me your blood" I say "that sounded so weird" I say and Bonnie laughs.

Elijah walks to me and rolls up his sleeve and bites into his hand and puts his blood in the glass.

"I think you're drooling Lucia" Damon says "I might be because got damn Elijah" I say and he just smirks.

Klaus then walks over and bites into his wrist then puts his blood in the glass "you drooling love" he say with a smirk and winks at me.

"Shut up I'm just in love with your eyes okay" I say rolling my eyes.

Kol then walks over and bites into his wrist and puts it in the cup he then reaches his hand up and pulls my lip from my teeth "fuck" I say hitting my lip again.

Stefan then walks over and I swallow hard he stares me right in the eyes and bites into his wrist and puts it over the cup and the blood drops into the cup "god damn it Stefan" I say watching him in aww.

Kai then walks over and I start to look away from him but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

He then lets go of my chin and bites into his wrist once he knows I'm watching him and not trying to look away again.

His blood goes into the cup and he walks away.

Caroline takes his place "hey did you guys now if you lick where you are about to bit it makes it so much better" she says then licks her wrist then bites into it.

"Might have to do that to me sometime love" I say with a smirk and she blushes with her hand over the cup.

She then pulls her hand away "alright then that's everyone's so bottom up" I say then start drinking the blood from the cup.

"So who wants to snap my neck?" I ask once all the blood was gone from the cup.

"I'll do it" Silas says after no one says anything "alright" I say and Silas walks to me.

"Sorry love" he says then it all goes black.