Chapter 25

Previously: "who the hell are you" I hear someone ask and I open my eyes.

"Hi I'm Lucia and I've come to save you" I say then start to feel a burn on my leg so I pull my sweatpants up to see my leg

On my leg I see a hand with a knife through it with see if I care under it.

I see Kai look at his arm and I see a hand and a skull hand with butterflies and flowers appear.

He then looks up from his arm into my eyes "Manners, I'm Kai" he says and I try not to squeal "I'm like totally not fangirling over you right now so no need to worry" I say and bite on my lip so I don't squeal.

He gives me a confused look "umm what's fangirling and why do you want to do it to me" he asks.

"Well your you and your so funny and I just want to hug you because you've been through a lot and remind me to hug Klaus when we get out of here he's been through a lot too okay thanks" I explain.

"Umm who's Klaus" Kai says with jealousy in his voice "oh he is one of my other mates" I say with a shrug "ohh also when we get out of here be prepared for a kid to call you dad pa or some other shit" I say and he looks confused "what" he asks.

"Okay so I got a pet wolf at a store and then one of my mates are a hybrid and since he has a wolf it made me gain a wolf and I shifted and for some reason Spades the child turned human too" I explain and he pulls a face "yea I know it's confusing I'm still confused by it so don't worry" I say.

"Also I know I'm switching topics but can I like give you a hug" I ask he looks at me shocked and was about to say something.

"you know what I don't give a fuck what you have to say I'm going to give you a hug and don't you dare think about running" I say and walk towards him and he looks like he is about to run but I get to him before he can and pull him to a hug.

He start to get out of the hug "let me go" he says "why are you so strong" he asks still trying to get out of the hug "you know you love it" I say with a smile and tighten my arms around him and after a few seconds he stops moving.

"Hey you're not dead right because that would suck if you were even though I know you would come back" I ask "no I'm not dead" he says then we stand there for a few seconds.

I start to feel his arms wrap around me and feel him pull me towards him tightly "I'm totally making you fall in love with hug and that going to make you want to hug me a lot and I'm fine with that and can't wait for you to ask for hugs I feel like I won the lottery with this accomplishment" I say still hugging him "you talk a lot" he says and I shrug still hugging him.

'Haha he did not deny it, he is going to love my hugs' I think to myself and smile.

After a few more minutes we pull out of the hug "that was nice" I say and I can see Kai blush a little and I smile.