Chapter 78

Previously: A few seconds later the others join and we all go to sleep.

"Good morning" I say then let out a yawn and stretch "morning" Kol, Kai and Elijah say watching tv I notice that the others are asleep

"How long have you guys been up" I ask "not that long" they say and I nod and look at how everyone is sleeping.

I noticed that Elijah and Spades alway sleep in the same spot, Elijah on my stomach and spades on my chest.

While they sleep like that Klaus, Kol, Kai, Caroline and Stefan all change spaces.

I find it interesting because I don't remember them having a talk about it.

I ignore my thoughts and start thinking about my business deals and what I still have to get done.

While in my thoughts I hear the others start to wake up.

"Morning guys" me and the others that were awake say "good morning" the sleepy ones say.

We all stay laying there watching tv.

"Hey guys in a few days we need to make a trip to New Orleans" I say and they nod "alright" they say and I can hear the excitement in Klaus's voice.

"Alright great we just have to talk to the others then figure out when we can go" I say and they nod.

We watch some more tv then we get out of bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

When we reach the kitchen I see no one's there.

I open the book and see it's me and Elijah's turn so we start cooking after I hand Spades to Caroline.

"So what should we make Eli" I ask.

He clears his throat and looks at me "what should we make amore mio" I ask.

"Let us make eggs, potatoes, bacon and waffles" he says and I nod and we get to work.

I work on the waffles and Elijah works on everything else. I try to help him but he won't let me.

I roll my eyes at him and go back to only working on the waffles.

While doing so I start humming hallelujah then I start singing it.

After a few I'm done with the waffles and I stop singing and look over to Elijah.

I see that he is already done and just staring at me with a smile on his face.