Chapter 55

Previously: I then drive us back to the house.

"Alright we're here" I say taking the keys out the ignition

We get out of the car and I go to the back and unbuckle Spades and take him out of his car seat and out the car and sit him on my hip.

"Alright let's go in" I say and we walk to the door.

Once we reach the door I put in the passcode and scan my finger and unlock the door.

I then push the door open and we all walk in.

"Alight do you guys want to relax for a bit then we can go practice your wolf Henrik" I ask and they nod.

We all go sit in the living room and I turn on the T.V.

"What should we watch" I ask "can we start a show" Henrik asks.

''Yeah, let's do that" Lexi says "alight sure" I say then go to Netflix.

"Y'all want to watch the show Lucifer" I ask "umm sure" they say.

I then play the first episode.

"Alright play the next one" Lexi says once the first episode is over.

"Alright play the next one" Henrik says when the second episode is over.

"Alright one more episode then we can go train my wolf" Henrik says and I nod "okay" I say and play the third episode.

"Alright now we have to get up and go work on your wolf" I say "alright fine" Henrik says and we get up off the couch.

I put Spades on my hip and we walk out of the back door.

Then around the pool to are walk way.

We then reach the back house and Lexi goes to the back house after I hand her Spades.

Me and Henrik go to the clearing in the field.

"Alright we are going to work on changing into a wolf" I say and he nods.

"Alright you remember what we did last time" I ask and he nods "alright then do it" I say.

He takes in a deep breath then snaps his eyes open and I see his eyes glow yellow.

"Alright now I want you to think about you wolf" I say "can you see what you wolf looks like in your head" I ask "yeah he's black and white" Hen says.