Chapter 19

Previously: along with food and drinks after the rest of us changed clothes.

"Hey Jer wake up" I say shaking his shoulder "hmm" he says and turn his back to me "wake up we have car shopping to do" I say and he does not wake up so I push him off the couch since we all feel asleep in the living room last night

"Alright I'm up" he says groaning "you did have to push me off the couch" he says standing up "but I did" I say and he shakes his head "now we gotta get dressed to go" I say and he nods we then walk up the steps and he goes to his room and I go to mine.

"What to where" I say to myself then start looking through clothes "ohh perfect" I say when I find my outfit then I put it on.

 I walk back down stairs and see Jeremy ready "alright let's go" I say and we walk out of the door "we taken the Audi" I ask him and he nods his head "I knew you were going to pick that one" I say and walk towards the car and get in

I then start driving to the dealership we went to last time. When we arrive we walk in and I see the same dude from last time and walk towards him.

"Hey" I say when we reach him "hey you're the lady that bought 3 cars and a bike" the dude says and we shake hands "yea I was looking to buy another car also I was wondering what your name was I never got it last time" I say after we stop shaking hands.

"Oh well that's great and my name is Timmy and I'm happy to help" he says with a smile.

Timmy then starts showing us different cars while he is showing us the cars.

I was looking at Jeremy to see what one he likes the most.

He did not seem to like any then we got to the challengers and he seemed more interested and I see him staring at one with a wishful face. '

Welp looks like we got see car' I think to myself with a smile.

We then keep walk and he then brings us back inside "did you see any cars you liked" Timmy asks "I liked a lot of the actual but I really like the challenges" I say and I saw Jeremy perk up a little.