Chapter 84

Previously: Alfred shuts the door then walks to the drive seat and begins to drive after making sure we are all okay.

It takes a few minutes but we finally arrive at the airport and Alfred drives to the plane.

I look outside the window and see Athena standing by her car which is next to the plane.

Alfred pulls to a stop then gets out and opens the door and we all get out.

"Miss Lucia" Athena says and walks to us "Athena" I say and we pull each other into a hug.

We pull away from the hug and I introduce her to everyone "nice to meet you all" she says with a smile then turns back to me and hands me a clipboard "okay there's the list of everything" she says and I nod look through it.

I finally finish looking at the 10 page "thank you let's get everything started" I ask and she nods and we walk to the plane.

"Okay this is one of my planes, some of them are in other countries so you won't be able to see those ones" I say and they nod.

"I only have two here so we will see those one, I have two here because one is well they both are for us but it's for if people that work for me want to go somewhere they can but if we want to go somewhere and the plane is not here we can take the other one" I explain "okay" they say looking excited.

"Okay let's go look on the inside" I say and they smile we then walk up the steps and walk into the plane.

"Wow" I can hear them say and I nod and they all look around "I love the ceiling" Jenna says "It can change colors" I say then make the lights turn purple

"Wow" they all say again I smile.

I can hear Spades little squeals as he looks around.

I look down at him to see him turning his head to look up and he claps.

"You like it hunny" I ask "yes" he says and I smile "good" I say.