Chapter 80

Previously: "Meaning girls which was chosen by Rebekah" I say and Rebekah cheers I then play the movie.

We finish mean girls "are we still going to watch edits" Rebekah asks and I nod them I search form some Rebekah edits

"Alight found one" I say and play the edit.

"I'm so hot" Rebekah says "yes you are" Nora and Mary say.

"Wait let's change close first" I yell and everyone nods we all get up and go to our rooms.

I quickly change me and Spades clothes and wait for the others.

They all finish and we go back to the movie room and see the others there already so we go sit down and get comfy.

"Okay let's see what we are watching next" I say and put my hand in the bag and take out the paper and open it up.

"Okay we are watching Titanic so some of y'all might cry and that was chosen by Jenna" I say and everyone nods.

The movie ends "there was so much fucking room on that door" a few of us shout and the others nod.

We finish with that "now let's watch some  edits of Jenna" I say and look one up then I play it.

"Okay Jenna I see you" I say and she blushes "thank you" she says Finn and Ric then compliment her.

I then reach my hand in the hat again and grab a paper and open it.

I let out a little laugh then nod "hell yes how to train your dragon movies which was chosen by Oliver" I say and Oli smiles I then play the movies.

"I want a dragon" I say once the movie is over "same" the others say and we kind of just stare off into the distance.

"Okay let's watch some edits" I say and play one.

We finish the edits and we complement him.

"Hey so  before we watch the next one do you guys want to have our game night tomorrow" I ask and they nod "yes" Jermey says excitedly.

I put my hand in the hat and pull it out a paper then I open it and read it "okay we are watching sextuplets whitch was chosen by Henrik" I say and they nod and I play the movie.

Once the movie is over I play an edit. We compliment him and Oliver gives him heart eyes.

"Alright now we are watching the Addams family movies which Lexi selected" I say and play the first movie.

"I love Wednesday" I say when the movie ends and some of the others nod.

"I love Pugsly" Damon says.

"I'm obsessed with Gomez and Morticia relationship" I say "same" Bonnie and Caroline says.

"Alright I'm going to play the second movie" I say and they nod and I play the movie.

The movie ends and I play an edit of Lexi.

"Yes Lexi be the bad bitch you are meant to be" I shout "thank you" she says back with a smile.

I then put my hand in the hat "okay guys this is the last paper" I say then pull it out "and it's Silas and he choose the Madea movies" I cheer excited to watch them.

We watch the movies and there is a lot of laughing and tears being whipped.

We finish all the movies and I realize what time it is "alright it's time for bed" I say and the others nod and we all let out a yawn.

We all get up and walk out of the movie room and go to our rooms.

We all lay on the bed and get comfortable and I turn on the tv.

"What should be the prize for tomorrow for whoever wins " I ask they just shrug "well you guys are no help" I say and they all chuckle.

"You know what, whoever wins I'll just ask them what they want and whatever they want they shall get" I say "okay" they say nodding.

"I hate you all" I say then lay back.

I feel Spades rub his face in my chest so I lift my hand up and pat his head.

He lays still and I stop rubbing his head.

I then feel Elijah do the same thing so I put my fingers in his hair and start rubbing his head.

After a few I feel him fall asleep so I stop rubbing his head and watch a little bit of tv then next thing I know lights out.